How should I have my cobalt keepall luggage tag hot stamped?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Any suggestions?
    I was thinking to have a blind hot stamp at the bottom, but then I can't work out what to have in terms of just a single or all my initials.
    I've also liked the large 3 letters horizontally across the tag.
    My initials are GKS if that helps.

Photos of your luggage tags would be appreciated! :smile:

2. What's a blind hotstamp?

3. I found this photo of it on a cobalt keepall in an old thread, so thank you to whoever's it is!

It's when it's stamped without colour, so just an imprint

Attached Files:

4. I like the way this looked.

5. I believe the best fit for a keepall lugagge tag is single letter in the bag's hardware color, unless its monogram- which i'd do blind for.
    Here's my boyfriend's Macassar lugagge tag- i have the same for my Damier Ebene keepall, but in gold.

Attached Files:

6. Oh ok. I didn't know that was what it was called. Lol. I like the look of that or Silver to match the hardware.

7. I ordered one for my DC Newport Tote and I got it done in silver. I am picking it up today so I will post a picture later.

8. Very nice

9. I love Damier Cobalt but wanted to add a touch of contrast so I went with a baby pink stamp on the tag. I love love love it!!

Attached Files:

j19 likes this.
  10. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465556207.129755.jpg

I picked up this Damier Cobalt luggage tag this morning. I prefer the hot stamp in silver for this collection. Here it is on my new DC Newport tote!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465556303.831889.jpg

11. I agree. The silver looks great. Ur hotstamp looks perfect!

12. Thank you! 😘

13. Single letters rock. Blind hotstamp is up to you.

I recently got an old vachetta tag hot stamped and the SA basically told me that if I want color, it will eventually come off because the vachetta has already gained patina so I went without color on her advice (it looks great!), but I find single letter hotstamps to be the classiest!

ETA: Don't have a pic of the patina one yet, but here's a newer one...

Attached Files:

14. I prefer the symbols or a single initial myself. Love tags! Here are my pretties Tags.jpg