How Rude of You

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ugh, I was inquiring a CL seller (only way i buy) about there so called authentic speedy and asked for pictures and it was such a horrible fake. Some people have no shame to lie about it being authentic when it was clearly not. The seller replied with this in the email.

Me: "Hey, i am interested in your bag, could i see some pictures please. Do you still have the box, receipt, or dustbag?
    Thanks"

Seller: "Hey,

here are some pictures of the purse, please let me know if you are still interested. I dont ususally save the box, receipt, or dustbag so i dont have those. Take a look and let me know!

Thanks =)"

Give me a break

Attached Files:

2. Geeee....how could some people trying to con another by telling their items are real when they themselves know that they are totally fake!!!
    By one look at the second and third pics....I will not take a second look at it....so obvious it is fake!!! Should report it...
    Good to share your pics...

3. Tell me about it, its so disgusting.
    Although it has been taken off CL ^^ :yahoo:

4. that seller will have to live knowing they are stuck with that fake forever unless they con some poor/desperate soul into buying it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.