How rude can people be???

GerGirl

Apr 24, 2006
Not that long ago, I was waiting at the bus station w/ a friend... I had my Denim Speedy w/ me when two women walked along the bus station, suddenly one of them came towards us, pointing at and touching!!! my bag... I immediately took it away from her, giving her an angry look when she asked "Where is it from? Turkey or China?"
I was totally speachless while my friend tried not to laugh... it was so weird, she went on like "I want to buy it too, is it real?" etc...
I was like "What???" :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: I mean, there's no need to tell a person you don't know, whether your bag is real or not, is it?
Isn't that horrible? First of all, I would never ever touch a stranger's bag. Second: I would never ask whether a bag is real or not, esp. not in this way (Turkey or China?)... :yucky: :cursing: :wtf:
Did sth. like this happen to others? I just don't know how people can be so rude?!

I would NEVER start touching someone's stuff and think it's ok.:Push: Very rude and ignorant. I don't mind the "is it real" comments I sometimes get, they don't bother me too much as most people are just interested. But strangers touching my stuff...:yucky:

:wtf: Touching is NOT ON:cursing: .....sorry this happened. No one (stranger) ever asked me if it's real or not , usually they just give me compliments or stare....

I would NEVER start touching someone's stuff and think it's ok.:Push: Very rude and ignorant. I don't mind the "is it real" comments I sometimes get, they don't bother me too much as most people are just interested. But strangers touching my stuff...:yucky:

Yeah, that's it^^ I often get looks and I sometimes get asked... but this was just the most horrible thing ever.
As for the comments: there are two ways of asking IMO, a friend (not a close friend though) once asked whether my bag was real or not. That was absolutely fine to me, as she was just interested and asked in a nice way. :yes:

ya people are IGNORANT! Just because THEY don't know about something, they assume it's fake.
And yes, it's happened to me before. I was carrying my BH which isn't one of LV 'spectacular' bags, and my mom's friend came up to me and said: "that's fake right?" If he wasn't my mom's friend and good customer, I woulda said something nasty lol. Oh well, the things I do for mommy lol.