How Quickly Do You Breakin Your New Bag ?

1. I usually use it the next day, as I change bags daily, If It is a Chanel or Herme's I will wait for the right occasion, because they are not my everyday bags.

How about you, How Quickly do you use your new bag ?

2. Sometimes never. I have mild OCD and a bad habit of mine is getting something I really like but "saving" it. If it's a bag that I really intended to use, immediately.

3. I have a rule, if I don't use something within three days of purchase I take it back. With most of my Vuittons, I just walk out of the store using them already!!!

4. I use them immediately they come out of the box because I want to show them where they live now :smile:

5. I just bought a Burberry Prorsum over the weekend and it's still in it's dust bag! I think I'm just waiting for the "right" moment for its debut, lol.

6. Lol, you're too cute :smile:

I use them right away as well :love:

7. Not me, I can't wait! I want to use it right away!

8. Umm, couple of days... :smile: i'm quite bad like that... i get kinda funny eg/ what are people going to say? are they going to be staring at me? etc.... i guess its better to be safe than paranoid?? (Haha)

9. Usually it might take me a few days to let the new bag settling into my brain. Like "whoa... I got a new bag??" lol

10. I don't have a peceific time for using new bags... i just decide to use them when they go well with an outfit i'm planning to wear.

11. STRAIGHT after I get them!. I make a exuse to go out with it also!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice