How Quickly Do You Breakin Your New Bag ?

Jan 23, 2006
New York New York
I usually use it the next day, as I change bags daily, If It is a Chanel or Herme's I will wait for the right occasion, because they are not my everyday bags.

How about you, How Quickly do you use your new bag ?

kathyrose

The Bargain Hunter
O.G.
Dec 12, 2005
Norman, OK
www.flickr.com
Sometimes never. I have mild OCD and a bad habit of mine is getting something I really like but "saving" it. If it's a bag that I really intended to use, immediately.

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
ICE RINK
I have a rule, if I don't use something within three days of purchase I take it back. With most of my Vuittons, I just walk out of the store using them already!!!

Jan 10, 2006
I just bought a Burberry Prorsum over the weekend and it's still in it's dust bag! I think I'm just waiting for the "right" moment for its debut, lol.

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
wickedassin said:
I just bought a Burberry Prorsum over the weekend and it's still in it's dust bag! I think I'm just waiting for the "right" moment for its debut, lol.
Not me, I can't wait! I want to use it right away!

helenNZ

O.G.
Jan 8, 2006
Umm, couple of days... :smile: i'm quite bad like that... i get kinda funny eg/ what are people going to say? are they going to be staring at me? etc.... i guess its better to be safe than paranoid?? (Haha)

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
Usually it might take me a few days to let the new bag settling into my brain. Like "whoa... I got a new bag??" lol