How pretty is she :)

Congrats, very pretty!! Do they have any more left?

Hi Hi juicy couture jen,

I did ask her if she had any other item in Lilac too and her reply was "No, since this color is very old from 06." :sad:

Oh in case anyone's wondering as I wasn't too clear - I got her Bal Paris at George V.

And Thanks Everyone for sharing my happiness!!!
This is the first time I had ever bought an old (hence treasured) color directly from the store itself :smile: So happy I can share my joy here with Lilac / '06 fans.

Last edited:
Congrats! I'm a huge fan of all things lilac. Funny how it took a while for this lovely color to become popular, in 2006 there were many people who were unhappy with the lilac, but I always loved it. If you run a search for threads from 2006 you'll see that there were many leftover bags from that season, this sounds crazy now, right?

Congrats! I'm a huge fan of all things lilac. Funny how it took a while for this lovely color to become popular, in 2006 there were many people who were unhappy with the lilac, but I always loved it. If you run a search for threads from 2006 you'll see that there were many leftover bags from that season, this sounds crazy now, right?

Isn't that often how it is? For instance, I remember not many people cared for 08 Ruby when it came out. Now people are actively searching for it. The same goes for a lot of other colours ;)

Unbelievable! What's there to be unhappy about? Lilac 06 is perfection!!! It is my number one favourite... :P

Makes me wonder if there are any colors from current season that are being overlooked but will rise in popularity later.

Isn't that often how it is? For instance, I remember not many people cared for 08 Ruby when it came out. Now people are actively searching for it. The same goes for a lot of other colours ;)

I am guilty of that. Haha. I am so crazy over Argent now I wanna kick myself for not getting it when it was all over.