How pressed am I for patina....

1. I have my brand new mono Alma hanging from a planter hook below the sky light in the master bathroom. :shame: It has been "tanning" all day. I plan to let the bag "tan" every day until I see a color change. :rolleyes: How pressed is that? :upsidedown: :lol:

2. She's wearing sunglasses too? ;) :supacool: :upsidedown:

Does the bag look slightly darker already?

3. lol, how about taking it to a tanning booth ?

4. I alwasy gife my panda a tanning sesion:graucho:
    I love to see how it is getting darker and darker!

5. Great idea.

6. cute

7. Just carry your baby..

8. :lol: :lol: :lol: That alma better be wearin' Louis sunnies!

9. I rubbed the straps of my tango constantly with my bare hands and it gradually turned darker.

10. Gosh mine patina so quickly here in Texas. It must be the heat? I swear I start to notice a slight patina after about one week!

11. Hey, I'm the same with my new petit noe - its bottom is facing the window, but now it's autumn in Scotland it may take a wee while to tan!!
    Better just take it outside...

12. loll that so funny

13. No color change so far...:idea: I think I may start a patina journal.:lol:

14. Document the journal with pictures on a timeline!!

15. I tried to tan my speedy for a while, but I didn't want to put it directly in the sunlight so I didn't have much sucess. Good luck with your Alma!! You should totally start a patina journal or at least do a photo journal!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice