How practical...

CelticLuv

♥ CL Shoe Addict ♥
O.G.
Jun 18, 2009
are pale yellow suede Ron Rons?
I'm considering buying a pair (from '09 season) but cannot figure out what I would wear with them or if I'll get a lot of use with them.
Do any of you own Yellow Suede?
thanks!

here's a pic from the listing (I copied it to my photobucket, hope that's ok)
301215394_tp.jpg

Last edited:
I don't own a pair of yellow suede CL's, BUT I think that the yellow could really brighten up any outfit! You could wear them with jeans or a skirt..it would add a tiny *pop* of color to your outfit!..but pale enough to not be "in your face". Maybe to weddings and brunches because of the soft color!! Ah, those are bruncheon shoes!!!

P.S: I may be biased..I just love the color yellow..except for neon/highlighter yellow

I actually really like this shade of yellow and I think it would work with a lot of colors. I'm not so into the highlighter yellow but like Panda said, this shade is paler so it should be fine :smile:

I think they are very pretty, but for me, they would not be very practical. The color is very spring/summer-y, but I think it would work better on an open toe shoe. Also, I wouldn't wear them with jeans because of color transfer.

i don't own these, but i love them. they liven up anything! go for it!
like madame said, you can always dye them if you change your mind after the fact.
don't worry about 'practical'. they're loubies, they don't need to be. :smile:

I'm actually not a yellow fan, but even I think that's a beautiful color!
If you know you'll wear them then go for it! A lot of the brightly colored CLs aren't necessarily "practical" but if you think you can work them into your wardrobe it's worth it.

Thanks for your input and ideas Liza, Panda, Cllover, CCKL, Rilo, Flashy, Lawgirl and Purrrfect! I never thought about dying them.
I really like the soft pale yellow color and just needed confirmation :biggrin: I even asked my DH now and he said he liked them a lot too so I'm sold!
They are definitely at an incredible price which is an even greater incentive for me :graucho:
I asked the seller if she/he would make it a Buy It Now so I could get them ASAP, hopefully tonight, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they agree!
Wish me luck ladies - you girls are the BEST!

I thought suede couldnt be dyed? Something about matting the hairs?
Anyway, I think they are very nice and could be versatile, but to me, only in spring and summer. However, if they are the right price, I can see a multitude of outfits going with them from jeans, skirts, dresses, etc. Good luck with the auction!

I GOT THEM!! :woohoo::yahoo::woohoo::yahoo::choochoo:
The more I looked at these shoes, the more I really liked the color. I only hope they won't be too small (shoe insole stated was 8.75", my foot insole is 8.5")
I bought them Brand New w/box and bag on ebay from luchia* (absolutely wonderful seller!) for $195.00 w/ebay bucks. 2009 season.
I am ecstatic about the price and cannot wait to receive them! :happydance:

Thanks again for all your input!