How popular is Goyard?

Tefhel

Tom
O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
I really like Goyard's bags and especially the pattern on their bags, and I was wondering how popular is Goyard? Because I haven't seen one in real life and there are so few stores about. Do you see many where you live?

I have one

2wcr2va.jpg

I love the style, but I also have never seen one IRL before. Unfortunately there are not many store areound to take a peek at. I also read that they are expensive. Does anybody how much there are?

I'm like so many of you too. I like the pictures of them, but have never seen one IRL. We don't have any place around here that sells them, I don't think.

I've only seen a couple. I live an hour away from Goyard's only boutique outside Paris but have never been inside becuase it's across Union Square from the rest of the designer stores.

I have one!

I live in the Philippines and I can see that it's now relatively popular.
I would say it's been around for about 2 years.

Only resellers sell them here though since the nearest boutique is a flight away! Of course, many fans pick one up on trips abroad.

Unfortunately, it's picking up so well that I've seen fakes at a popular flea market here.

The real ones are still a bit difficult to come by so, unlike LV where you see around 20 people carrying a Speedy at the mall, Goyard in any style comes out to 1 or 2 or not at all.

Prices are comparable to the larger LV pieces. I don't care much for the totes though but their hand helds are lovely. Mine is a croisiere 35. Thinking of getting another style, but for next year!

Attachments

• my goyard resized.JPG
    my goyard resized.JPG
    70.2 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
I have St. Louis one and I just love it...I like it more because I don't see that many around. but I see more often now than before. Since the patterns are all hand painted i feel like i am carrying a work of art....you should totally go for it. they sell it at Barneys...