How pink is the pink gold?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was wondering how pink is the pink gold? Specifically of the sweet heart carnelian bracelet.

Can someone post a side by side picture of the pink gold and yellow gold? From most pics that I've seen, the pink gold looks yellow, though not as yellow as the yellow gold.

I recently got a sweet heart bracelet from EBay, but the pink gold looks very pink to me....starting to doubt its authenticity.

2. I don't have any pictures but do have the carnelian sweet earrings, the rose gold is not very pink, can be quite hard to tell from yellow gold. Hope this helps.

3. Ah. Yes, that's helpful to know. Funny thing when I try and take a picture of it to show the pink, it comes out looking gold-ish, which is nowhere near the pink color it is in real life. So weird!

4. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1457778103.757324.jpg

Here is a picture of the two earrings. The yellow gold one is from Tiffany.

5. Hope that is helpful

6. VCA pink gold is very close to yg.
    I mix the two and you can barely tell a difference except with the perlee bracelets.

7. Yes, thank you so much!

8. Yes, this is what I've been thinking... That there shouldn't be too much of a difference between the two.

9. hi i was trying to make my choice over the clover or heart carnelian rg and my yg butterfly was with me. maybe you will find this pic useful, sorry for the very large size and yes i am hairy :P

Attached Files:

10. I realize a chain is different than a larger piece, but there was a huge difference in the pink and yellow gold from the bracelets I was deciding between. I can't show you side by side, but I can show you both on my wrist.

Attached Files:

11. Thank you for the pic! The yg and rg do look very similar to me.

12. Thank you for the photos! I can see the difference between your bracelets. When I put my pink gold bracelet chain next to a non VCA 14k gold chain, I feel I can see this kind of difference.

13. H clic h rose gold pink nacarat
    vca pink gold necklace vs rose gold bracelet

14. [​IMG]

steppedonalego likes this.
  15. Very pretty! Thank you for the pic! The sweet bracelet chain looks more golden to me than the vintage pendant's chain. Or is it just the lighting?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice