How picky are you with expensive purses?

Designer goods should NOT have such imperfections considering the amount of money we pay for. That's just not acceptable. I'm glad you took it back and exchange it. I'm also very picky with my bags and can be in a handbag store for hrs just to buy one bag.

You SHOULD take it back! You paid $2,000 and replacing the part is unacceptable. You paid for that money because you expect perfection and if you're not happy take it back.

i've been pretty lucky, the expensive bags i have bought have been all perfect. at least to me. i couldn't find anything wrong with them that needed exchanges or returns... but if it did happen, and i wasn't completely satisfied, i'm sure i would bring it up.

Addicted--you'll have to keep us posted about whether they found another Spy bag for you...

I took my Felix Rey back today--they were SUPER nice. I was actually a bit surprised. No problem at all. Charged the purse back on my card. I think it might have helped that I was really nice from the get-go and carried my Guccissima top handle bag...

Hope it works out for you too!

wickedassin said:
Addicted--you'll have to keep us posted about whether they found another Spy bag for you...

I took my Felix Rey back today--they were SUPER nice. I was actually a bit surprised. No problem at all. Charged the purse back on my card. I think it might have helped that I was really nice from the get-go and carried my Guccissima top handle bag...

Hope it works out for you too!
Apparently they have 14 coming to "Lockerstock" in the next couple days. So, I'll hold out until they get one, and will highly scrutinize the one they get for me. Otherwise, I'll just return it and get something else. Now I'm really wanting a BV. The same one Jennifer Anniston always carries. But, we'll see what turns out. My SA is really nice. There's one lady at the FV NM that I think is a little pushy. Mine was this really young guy - looks like he's 12.

What's "lockerstock"? Which lady do you think is really pushy? I'm curious if we think that of the same people :P I think you might have actually had the department manager help you--I think his name is Kevin or something else that starts with a K. Anyways, he had to help me with my Felix Rey and he was REALLY nice.