how paranoid would you be if you have this bag?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. imagine how many shining monkeys you gotta spray on this bag so you arent as paranoid! :wtf: :wtf:

eLUXURY - null - null=

2. it says it's out of stock. Which bag is it? Do you have any pics?

3. I'm guessing it was a Natural Vachetta Bucket?

4. I Love The Natural Vachetta.....It's So Beautiful!!! I Agree ~ Very Hard To Take Care Of ~ I Wonder How Even It Patinas?????

5. i love the uneven patina-ing they can get. :smile: i'm sure it's just a bigger version of the panda cles. lol.

6. :wtf: Wow...its...crazy...beautiful.....

You need real courage to carry that one....I wonder how it will look after it ages a bit. Wow......

7. Wow.. it's stunning.

I'd probably never carry it though !!

8. i would be too scared to use it.

9. Yikes!

If I had that bag, I wouldn't pay attention to anything BUT the bag! I'd be watching that the surface I'm setting it on is clean, that it touches absolutely NOTHING when I'm carrying it...it would be a nightmare!

It IS a very nice bag, though...

10. this was available on eluxury?

11. I don't think that I would ever feel secure enough to carry that ellipse outside of the house!

12. I love the all-vachetta bags. They are absolutely stunning! :heart: :heart: Gorgeous. But I definitely wouldn't want to be caught in a sudden rainstorm while carrying it, lol. But it's beautiful to look at!

13. yaaaugh! If I had that bag, I probably wouldn't even take it out of the dust bag!

14. Gorgeous bag (I've seen an all-vachetta noe before)....but I would never use it. I'm too paranoid to buy a Lockit or an alma because of the bottom.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice