how on earth can i get cigarette odour out of my birkin??

Baking soda is a wonderful tool!!! I would recommend dumping a box of baking soda inside the Birkin, then closing the entire bag in a plastic bag and letting it sit for a few days. Then, dump out the soda and carefully vacuum the bag (it vacuums up VERY easily). If you have any in corners, use canned air such as one uses to clean computers and it will blow any bits caught right out. Repeat if necessary.

NICE.. thanks guys!! i just bought baking soda and put it in and locked her up.. i bought 3 boxes incase i need to repeat hahaa.

tumtum, i actually do the same thing.. i try not to sell my bags with the boxes. for this particular bag, i actually threw the dustbag out because it was an older velvet one that i didn't like anyways, and not knowing where it came from, i didn't even want anything to do with it..i know that sounds ridiculous because clearly i bought a resale birkin, but eventually i will send it to the spa and fresher her up..

i'm pretty confident in its authenticity, as i own two other birkins, however i am no professional. if anyone looked at the photos and has any authenticity worries, please let me know, because again, i really am no expert and when buying resale, its always a worry.

thanks!! by the way, your need and want lists are so consistent with mine.. just bought the sickest turquoise suede daffodils!

Omg!!! :nuts:

Congrats! :love:

They are divine! :hbeat:

Those are so hot! I tried some on at Horatio & it was hard to walk out without them! :sweatdrop:

I told myself aince I have 3 pairs of dafs & a lady daf I need to quit buying them right now. I also bought 8 pairs of Louboutins this sale season. I just love louboutin & its hard to quit buying them. :shame: I need to stay focused on building a hermes collection this year! I habe too many louboutins :noggin: I'm getting my Kelly & I need a Birkin ASAP.:yes:

Omg!!! :nuts:

Congrats! :love:

They are divine! :hbeat:

Those are so hot! I tried some on at Horatio & it was hard to walk out without them! :sweatdrop:

I told myself aince I have 3 pairs of dafs & a lady daf I need to quit buying them right now. I also bought 8 pairs of Louboutins this sale season. I just love louboutin & its hard to quit buying them. :shame: I need to stay focused on building a hermes collection this year! I habe too many louboutins :noggin: I'm getting my Kelly & I need a Birkin ASAP.:yes:

we need to merge our collections.. i need a kelly desperado styles. 37.5 in a loubi btw ;)