How old were you when...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. You got your first LV. It can be a bag or accessories, anything!

Are you still obsessed more so now or when you first acquired it?

2. I was 22 when I got my first LV and I think I am way beyond obsessed with the brand at this point!:nuts:

3. 31

4. oh um 15 i think? im 17 now and i bought it last year so i was 16 and it was a month efore my 16th bday so i was 15 yeah

5. I was 17. Now I'm still totally addicted more than ever!

I love LV, its my favorite to collect and use.

6. I was 17 yrs old. My SO at the time bought it for me. It was a Epi Saint Jacques with the shorter straps. I was so heart broken when someone broke into my car and stole it (I had it in the trunk so that I can change bags later on that night).

7. 23. That was a couple months ago, my first one.

8. 16....then.... my mom gave me a wallet, it all started then. 16 years later....:wtf: wow, it's been that long?!! :drinks: i deserve another louis. :wlae:

9. I was 23 when I got my first LV. I'm beyond the point of being obsessed now!

10. This year at 25 - I bought myself a Damier Speedy 25.

11. around 21-22 when i saw my friends carrying LV bags.

12. Gee.. 32 Years old for me and the was my pink cherry blossom pochette...

13. I was 16 years old, it was a mono pochette from my then boyfriend (who's the hubby now) I've been hooked ever since!

14. 19....i'm turning 20 in 3 weeks....yeah definitely more obsessed now lol!!!

15. I was 15...and yes it gets worse by expereince...much worse..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice