How old were you when you married?

ILoveCoach said:
Wow.. that's very young! What did your family say when you told them you were getting married??
They were pretty horrified but the damage was done, we eloped!! It seemed so romantic at the time - I wouldn't change a thing though, I have 3 fantastic sons that make me proud everyday!!

23 but I tell my girls, you must live first. School and travel a must. Most important, if you have to ask yourself if he is the right guy or its the right time to marry it isn't.

My guy is great. He puts up with me and my bad habits:love:

serendipity3kb said:
23 but I tell my girls, you must live first. School and travel a must. Most important, if you have to ask yourself if he is the right guy or its the right time to marry it isn't.

My guy is great. He puts up with me and my bad habits:love:

I agree! I've travelled, lived abroad and been independent.. If it wasn't for that I don't think I'd be ready to marry at 23. I've also taken my opportunities to see what else is out there :P

My honey is the best.. My favorite person in the world :love:

I married with 22 and had my 10 years anniversary last November. It was definetly the right decion. We grow up together from being poor students to a wealthy lifestyle. I gave birth with 24 so that's out of the way;) . My hubby is very generous he supports my handbag addiction. We had pretty hard times when I got sick because he couldn't accept that this is how it's going to be for the rest of our life. I accepted the whole thing and that there is no cure for it much earlier. But now being it 5 years he actually learned to deal with it. It really helped to go to councelling. But I'm happy like it is and most of the time I really like my life and I'm grateful for having a healthy and caring son and husband and enough money to afford a comfy life (we are not rich just middle class). He's now away for 4 days and I feel that half of my soul is gone:sad2: . He's the love of my life:love: :love:

I'm 26 and not married (yet). Even though I'm with the love of my life right now, but I don't see marriage between us until we hit over 30 when we're more financially and academically stable. Eventhough I have some nagging relatives who are trying to sell me off to the next highest bidder, I just don't think I'm ready for it. I got things to do and places to see first before jumping into the pool. And plus, I CANNOT COOK STILL!!! :lol: Future hubby might starve...

Irissy said:
Eventhough I have some nagging relatives who are trying to sell me off to the next highest bidder, I just don't think I'm ready for it. I got things to do and places to see first before jumping into the pool. And plus, I CANNOT COOK STILL!!! :lol: Future hubby might starve...

LMAO :lol:

25, 32 and 38. :amazed: First one lasted less than a year, second one three years, and third time was the charm for me. We'll be celebrating our 11th anniversary next month. Still in :love: !