How old were you when you got your first Birkin/Kelly?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hmm well I don't know how to make a poll, but just out of curiosity,
    How old were you when you got your first Birkin/Kelly and how old are you?

How do you feel about younger people who carry them?

Post your photos if you wish :biggrin:

2. I'm got my first Birkin about a month ago I'm 18 :biggrin:
    sorry the picture sucks
    [​IMG]

3. ^^ it would be more economical for the underlying database in tPF to reuse an existing thread (as long as it's not big as the Authenticate ones), so doing a search and bumping an old thread is better than starting a new one. :yes:

4. owe everytime i start a new one this happens anyway to delete the others?
    haha :smile:

5. Nope. Perhaps you will search first???

6. i think we should keep it since this is specifically birkin/kelly =) Anyways..21:yahoo:

7. nice :biggrin: black and gh is my next purchase

8. Well, let's see....I am 42 now so maybe 43??? LOL! I can dream!

9. I don't really appreciate this kind of thread asking people how young can a person carry a birkin, etc. As innocent as it sounds, I know deep down they are fishing compliments (i.e. wow, you are only 18 but you already have a Birkin!). Mod - maybe we could delete all threads relating to this.

10. Oh and by the way - that gold birkin pictured above - rather strange that it does not have white stitching. Did you special order it or......? :smile:

11. Hmm. Looks like white stitching to me?

12. Hmm, I guess you haven't read the "How old are you LV lovers?" I just thought it'd be FUN to know.

and compliments? REALLY? so why do people post their COLLECTION on here anyway?

FYI: Stitching is white :nuts:

13. :biggrin: soon!! and it'll be your favourite bag :yahoo: