How Old Were You when You First Started Dating ?

1. How old were you when you first started dating without a chaperone ?

I was sixteen, Paul Harding * sigh* :heart:

2. I believe that I was 13, but I was sneaking out of course (aka telling my mom I was out with friends)

Does that count?

3. I was 12 no parents just out with friends and boyfriends, a past I don't really want to remember.

4. 16 for me too. Dated a guy for a month, lol.

5. 12 for me.

6. 15 for me...but my mom and his mom had to talk before we were allowed to go to each other's houses, etc. I wasn't fully dating without my parents being involved until about 17.

7. Seventh grade...which means I was 12 years old. Of course my parents never knew about any of my boyfriends until I was a senior in high school.

8. I was 15 before I had an actuall boyfriend. My mom let us hang out at each others houses but our parents were always around.

9. I was 13. But, I was pushed ahead in school, so I was a high school sophomore and my friends were all 15.

10. 14, so based from my experience, I'm going to keep MY daughter locked up til she's at least 21!! :lol:

However, I am still in :heart: with my high school sweetheart - almost 7 years together and going strong!! :flowers:

11. 14 LOL, but, that was just calling someone my b/f, no dates or anything really LOL! first serious relationship was 18

12. I had a cute little boy ask me to "go together" when I was around ten. But then I didn't actually go on real dates until I was almost 17! I was pretty slow to grow up:smile:

13. I couldn't officially date until I was 18. I know, I was a spinster, right? LOL! It was all good though. All the boys I knew were idiots anyway. LOL!

14. 14....it was all very innocent though! I am not sure if my parents agreed to it, or if I just did it!!! It was freshman year of high school, and we had all the dances, etc....

15. 16, nothing serious though. Its okay, the guy was a piece of crap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice