how old is your oldest LV?

Mar 3, 2010
NY, NY
how old is the oldest LV you still wear?
my ellipse is from 2001 and i feel it's too old! but it's in great shape so i think i should hold onto it.

LVoepink

Mar 5, 2010
England
my mono small diary not very old though just over a year! WOW baroness235 18 years thats amazing! any chance you could post a pic? would love to see what it looks like

xichic

addicted to vacation
O.G.
Mar 24, 2007
deep in the heart of Texas
my oldest LV is 10 years old. Bought it when i was a waitress in college. it's the pouchette and i still have the receipt. I can't believe the price of it now!!! wow

4Elegance

O.G.
Dec 6, 2009
WHO DAT NATION
Oh my, I wish I had some that were that old. I actually wish my mom had collected and been able to give to me. My niece (since I don't have kids yet) is already claiming stakes on the grafitti speedy.

Anyway, my oldest LV is 2007 limited edition

LVoepink

Mar 5, 2010
England
OnMyWay - just seen your updated post with your pic and yours looks fantastic too!!! I just hope when i get my bag that it lasts that long!

Oct 6, 2006
New Jersey
my oldest LV is 10 years old. Bought it when i was a waitress in college. it's the pouchette and i still have the receipt. I can't believe the price of it now!!! wow
out of curiousity if you don't mind me asking, how much was the pochette 10 years ago? I just look at my 2005 receipt and it was $230 for the pochette lol now it's well over 300!! crazy how the prices change overtime