How Old is too Old??

lily6311

Jul 18, 2006
Ladies,

I love reading all the posts on the PF, but rarely post here. I have recently become quite infatuated with Bal bags but am wondering what the appropriate age demographic is for carrying one of these bags? I'm pushing 50 and don't want to look ridiculous by carrying a bag that is way too young for me. And if it is still appropriate for me now, will it be 5 years from now....10 years?

I'd appreciate any insight that any of you can share, and I apologize in advance if this question has been asked before. I looked, but didn't see anything. Thanks so much for your help!

so long as YOU are comfortable with carrying the bag and you love the bag, age does not matter.

besides, you only live once, enjoy the little things! :graucho:

I too think it depends on your style. Some ladies prefer more understated style as they age and would feel more comfortable with classic rather than trendy accessories. Others would still rock the trendiest styles :smile: go with what you think will work for you 5 or 10 years down the road!

Death

But then.................... why couldn't we take them with us?

Gee...this has me thinking. I'm picking my outfit right now.

Black.
Something sheer over something severe.
An impeccably tailored white shirt but not too masculine. Dior?
No, no shirt. A scoop neck Prada blouse.
Demeuleemester trousers because she can do a trouser and make it seem as cool as a pair of old jeans.
Tons of gold and silver. AND who cares if it doesn't match?

You're dead :tup:

Last edited:
Death

Black.
Demeuleemester trousers because she can do a trouser and make it seem as cool as a pair of old jeans.

VERY eloquently written...and so true!..if I'm not being "sent" home in a jar, any colour will do..

Death

Black.

Have I told you lately just how much I adore you!!!!!:heart: