How old is too old for Poppy magenta bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to try the poppy line, I am not rich so if I get this patent leather magenta bag, I want to be able to carry it for a long time (off & on of course). I am not old but I am curious as to what age is no longer considered appropriate for a bright pink bag. Not so crazy about rose or dusty pink.

2. I wear a lot of "neutral" clothes, so I really enjoy colorful bags (am in my 30s). I don't feel that there's an age limit--IMO, you should just wear what you like!

3. There is no age limit for something you like. I am a grandmother and I just bought 4 bags from the poppy line. I like the colors and they make me happy. I love the pink with the sparkles. Buy them and enjoy.

4. I don't think there's any age. If you like it, wear it.

5. Exactly....wear what you like and what does with your personal style. I am in my thirties, but one of those bags may look silly on me because I am a vintage gal, but I know70 year olds who can pull off syles that I would never dream of. It all depends on your personality and individual style.....

6. Which Magenta bag from the Poppy Line are you looking to buy?

7. The New Patent Groovy, do u love?

8. That's awesome that you bought 4! Did you get the patent groovy?

9. Yes I do. It's a pretty color. :biggrin: Go for it.

10. i just got a groovy and wallet and am mid 30's. i love the colors and if you like try it on to see what it may look like a couple of times before purchasing. i have the colorful one, wallet and peace fob.

11. I don't think it's about age limit at all but more about individual style. And a pretty magenta bag would be a great colorful addition to any wardrobe :yes:

12. I have the black patent groovy and the leather/gold groovy, and love the size of them. They are still new waiting to be used.

13. I don't think there is an age limit per say - like "OHMIGOSH! She was 29 yesterday and now she's 30 today! She's too old for that bag!!!"

I think you should be comfortable toting around the bag you have. I think it's also a matter of personality & style.

14. I don't think there's an age limit - if it's what you love, then go for it!

15. Absolutely no age limit. The pink is really cute.