How old are you? *Anonymous Poll*

What age range are you? *Anonymous Poll*

• Under 20

• 20-25

• 25-35

• 35+

Results are only viewable after voting.
I will be 42 in June......but boy am I hangin' on for dear life! Good thing I have a great doctor. haha I told him to chill out and just deal with the fact that when I die, they'll cremate me and I'll simply melt down and be a door stop in his office!

28 going on 98 the way my body feels most of the time:weird:

That's what I always say!!! What the hell did you do to yourself? My explaination is that I was a cometative gymnast, then I worked as an acrobat in the shows for many years, was a competative bodybuilder and powerlifter and I have spent the last 16 years doing hair which is amazingly hard on your body. I always say that I am trapped in the body of a 90 year old!

I am proud to say that I am 47 and will be 48 in September. My forties have been the best years of my life, I wouldnt wish to be in my 20's or 30's at all.

You're so right! I enjoyed my 20s...knew a lot more than I thought I did when I was a teenager! My 30s were even better because I guess you just get more relaxed about life as you get older. I hit the next decade last September and as expected, it just keeps getting better and better.