How often is Gwen seen carrying a LAMB bag?

Ugh! That Chanel bag is disgusting! What was she thinking? LOL I know this isn't a handbag but it is vessel with which to carry something, namely it's Kingston. Did you all ever see her carrying him in this Chanel Baby Carrier? Love it! After having two babies now, I'd think she feel inspired to design her own baby carrier if not under L.A.M.B maybe Harajuku Lovers...one can dream.

Attachments

• gwen_stefani.jpg
    gwen_stefani.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 122
Gwen is carrying a Vuitton bag now.... At first I didn't know and I assumed it was a L.A.M.B. until I saw the photo up close. The bag itself looks A LOT like the Darjeeling line from a while back so I totally understand why she's attracted to it! At first I didn't know anything about the bag because I am not a Vuitton fan and don't follow them, and I was like...maybe its from years ago and it was the "inspiration" for the Darjeeling line...hence why she owns it... But no, this LV is pre-fall 2010!! So I'm standing behind my belief that L.A.M.B. Darjeeling collection was the inspiration for the Vuitton Aviator.... :P

gwen_stefani_vuitton_aviator1.gif