How often does Cartier roll out new creations?

sunsetbayy

Apr 18, 2024
Hi everyone, I just started building my fine jewelry collection recently. I was wondering how often does Cartier roll out new jewelry creations eg the Centenary collection? Is it once a year or less than that? Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone, I just started building my fine jewelry collection recently. I was wondering how often does Cartier roll out new jewelry creations eg the Centenary collection? Is it once a year or less than that? Thanks in advance!

In the Trinity case (Centenary) it's once every 100 years.

Other popular lines are monitored by sales. If something doesn't sell, or slows significantly, it's replaced by something they think will. That's why you're see new 'non-centenary' Trilogy pieces. They will be 'permanent' unlike the Centenary. The campaign for the celebration of 100 years hopes to increase sales revenue and interest over the entire line.

Other lines are soft launched in stores with the most traffic for the specific line, or they'll introduce pieces as per consumer data indicates there is a possible gap in the (growing/established) market. Promoting more choice for collectors, elevating for connoisseurs (using before the Holiday period) or replacing/broadening entry level pieces in the range.