How often do you....

Wouldn't that be nice to be able to buy something from an H store every visit?? I only buy my dishes once every few months. It's enough to let the SA know that I'm not just a Looky-Loo (even though I am...hahaha).

Potiron! I KNOW! I never thought I'd say this ...but thanks goodness for ...errrhmmm...WORK ... because having to run back to the office actually saves me from the delicious, seductive, fatal call of the Hermes Siren!

Still...I don't escape completely :P. All too often, I leave the store with some new little goodie - or a big goodie. It never ends... if there isn't a bag, there's always a scarf...or two.... and if not, a fragrance, a comb, a post-it note holder .... a pen....

With regards to bags, yes, they do hold them for me until I can visit the store. I'm pretty prompt about responding - usually can't get it out of my mind ;) - but also, I know they'll have other customers interested and I'd rather give them an answer quickly so they can move on if I decline the bag.

i go in whenever i pass the store-like once a week.
i call my SA if i would like anything particular and he calls me if he thinks something arrived which i would like to see..
i really like that he is not pushing me to buy anything and always very helpful!!!

i visit whenever i'm free or by chance. i do call my SA for qns, updates & clarifications. when it comes to ordering, i like to discuss in person. if i'm in Paris or Ginza Japan, i can visit the H store every single day. i don't believe in buying an item every time i visit. there're certain things i may buy from hermes but there're certain things i won't buy at all coz' i don't find it worth the money.