How often do you wear your First??

lisag

Sep 11, 2006
I have owned many city & work bags but never a FIRST, just wondering if those of you that own them where them a lot? and would you recommend the classic black or blue roi??

I bought one and am selling it. It's just too small for me and I feel like I'm holding a little girls purse when I wear it. I'm just a city girl.

I love the First, I own two so far. The size is perfect for me. I always felt like I was carrying a huge bag whenever I had a City but the First is so cute and compact yet quite spacious if you only usually carry the basics.

I don't think it can be an everyday bag for most people, especially if you own mainly Cities and Works which are full or near to full when you use them.

i only have 1 first but i don't use it as often as i hope cos i have too many things and it's a tad small for me. however, it's perfect if you don't carry alot of stuff and is also very chic to be used for evenings out...

The first is the perfect bag for me. I'm petite so it's the perfect size. Looks really good on my arm with the handles or on my shoulder with the strap. I love that it retains the shape so you can really see that it's a bal bag. It's also a great size for a pop color!

Carrying essentials like a Pencil filled with cosmetics and a CP with my keys plus a wallet and some other odds and ends is not a problem at all!

The First is a bag that I like on other people, but, after having two, I just can't make it work for me. I love the City, so I think it makes the First feel and look too small on me (although I am not that tall, lol). It does hold a lot for its size, and is a very cute bag, but I always opt for another City.

I have 1 First and I think it's a good alternative if you don't want to bring out many stuff. I use it if I have to attend functions after work or just when I feel like travelling light.

I love it but since it's not so much a daily bag for me, I think 1 is enuff.

I have 3 firsts and my sister says that's the one that looks best on me and the size of the city is just too huge looking! I like my city bags too but I do love carrying my firsts! They are light weight and keep me from taking too much in my bag!

I have one in 07 Tomato, and have only used it a handful of times, for formal occasions.

However, now that I have a Sang RH Town, I will be releasing the First, as the First is just too small for me to use more often than three times or so a year... plus, I'm getting to the stage where it would appear I am attending less weddings and celebrations, than I am funerals:sad:

Town is much better for me as an alternative to the First.

i love looking at them - they are so darn cute. yet, they are so small. even though i am trying to use smaller bags to save my back, there are basic things that i need to carry - blackberry, walet, keys, glasses, etc ... even if they all fit inside the first, there will be little room left.
still love the style, just not for me

I had a lot of First's before I had kids - 05 bubblegum, 05 black, 05 rouge theatre, 06 bleu roi & 07 marine. Gradually sold them all as I no longer used them. Last one to go was 05 black as I could also use that as an evening bag. Now the Town has arrived I am wishing the original Classique kept that extra long shoulder strap. The First is definately a small & flat bag and doesn't look the best overfull.