How often do you wear your CLs?

I feel pretty lucky that every single CL I own has been worn at least twice. I just started my collection at the end of March, so thats pretty good! I have even worn my huge Ibiza espadrilles a couple times, man those things are awesome!

Bump! :smile:

I wear heels to work 3-5 days/week (on occasion I'll wear flats or flat boots). Sometimes they're CLs, sometimes they're not -- just depends on what clothes I'm wearing that day and what shoes go best with the outfit. I have a LOT of shoes, and unlike a lot of you guys, I still like and wear a lot of non-CL shoes :biggrin:.

But both my nude patent Simples and my black patent Som1 (particularly the latter) are in heavy office rotation -- they go well with a lot of my work clothes. I've also worn most of my other CLs to work, and really want Simples in both black patent and black kid, because those would get worn until they fell apart!

I'm mostly in tennis shoes, flats, or boots during the day on weekends, but my other pairs get worn out to dinner, etc.

I wear mine at least 5 days out of the week but try not to wear my CLs to the office everyday as my shoes always create conversation for those I work with....nothing openly hostile but I have been told 'you paid way too much for those shoes'.....I just smile sweetly and go my own way. I also have co workers who refer to them as 'those red soled shoes that Oprah wears'.

I operate in a mostly male dominated enviroment....for me to see the guys in their red 'power ties', especially around a conference table....makes me think of my Loubies as my red soled 'power shoes'......however no one realizes I have on 'power shoes' until I am leaving....:ninja:.....then it is too late!

I wear mine all the time...I have a lot of Manolos too....I wear a different pair for every day. I try to go over 2 weeks before the same shoes makes another round. :smile: They spend one day in the box with the lid open to dry then they are put back in the closet with tissue in toes.
The gals call me 'The Shoe Girl'. Found out that women at work I don't even know watch for me everyday to see what shoes I have on that day. I know this because one finally came up to me. They get coffee and watch for the shoe girl.
Needless to say there are not a lot of people wearing shoes like mine.

^ITA! Why keep them in the box?! Although I did have a friend say that he liked them a lot, but then he asked how many of those do you have?! :shame:

hehehe . . . 3 of my guy friends came by my place last night, and i think they stood in front of my shoe tower for a good 10 minutes, speechless, like this: :wtf:

I wear mine at least three out of five work days. There are certain outfits that go better with other shoes (this will be corrected in time as my CL collection grows!), and then there just days when I'm wearing jeans-- and I've never been a fan of the heels with jeans thing.

Unfortunately here in Chi-town, when weather permits(snow, salt, mud,etc). If we had Florida weather year round, I am positive I would be wearing my CLs everyday:sunshine:

I havent got loads of CL's at the mo but only 3 get/got worn .. VP's, Trottinette & Petit Rats (all blacks!) The others look pretty in their boxes, for now. (I sold my Trottinettes & Petits recently so i only have one pair of worn ones)

As a student i live in flats (uggs & pumps) When i am on the wards i can only wear sketchers as they are comfy for 13 hour shifts! I kinda feel like i dont go anywhere special to warrant wearing my babies!

Unfortunately here in Chi-town, when weather permits(snow, salt, mud,etc). If we had Florida weather year round, I am positive I would be wearing my CLs everyday:sunshine:

This is why I carry a large bag... I can toss my CLs in it (they're so nice and light!) and slog to work in snowboots!