How often do you wash your hair?

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
I don't know about you ladies but I have to wash my hair everyday! Whenever I don't wash it I feel disgusting!

Am I crazy? :wacko: My friends seem to think so. They only wash their hair every other day. I know the natural oil is good for your hair but I just can't do that.

How about you? How often do you wash your hair?

I wash my hair everyday. I have too. Like you, I have straight Asian hair, and I think that on our type of hair the oils migrate more quickly, giving you those gross oily roots. Plus I use product every day, and my hair is black, sometimes it flakes and looks whitish. Yuck.

I have very fine hair that tends to get oily quickly. I wash it most days, but even on the days I don't shampoo, I have to at least get it wet and blow dry, or else I walk around all day with bed head! :P

I stick with every other day. I have super thick hair that is naturally VERY curly. However, I always wear my hair straight, and I definitly do not have the time to straighten my hair every day.

I wash every day! I have babyfine hair that gets weighed down reallly easily. I tend to wash in the morning, and condition at night so my hair is never too too weighed down. I envy girls who can go days without washing, and their hair still looks amazing! ( I guess I also work out and sweat ridiculous amounts practically every day so I could never do that!). :-P

Everyday. I just don't feel "fresh" if I don't. I know my hair would be healthier if I did every other day instead but I love the clean smell of 'just washed' hair.

I definitely can't wash it everyday. My hair is really thick and wavy and I like it straightened so it takes me awhile to get it the way I like it. I usually do it maybe twice a week in the winter maybe 3 times a week in the summer. My hair is never oily instead, it's dry,so I don't blow dry it either- I let it dry naturally. Between the hair dryer and the straightener, it'd be way too much heat for me.

I wash every other day, though in the summer, it's everyday because it's just so disgusting. I've heard that for Asian hair, it's actually better to wash every other day, which is why I started doing it.

However, I had to take a boat trip and there was NO way for me to wash my hair for 5 days. But my hair survived and looked as good as new, not oily or anything! Though I was all-out paranoid!! And it still smelled of my shampoo!