How often do you use your Muse?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was wondering how many times do avid lovers of the muse use their bag. daily, weekly, monthly, every so often?

please do tell:yes:

2. Hmm... I used to carry my large muse all the time (almost on a daily basis), but now I'm addicted to my downtowns because it's less structured in shape :shame:

3. Not too often these days. I'm on a Balenciaga kick - that being said the XL chocolate muse is one of my favorite bags of recent years. I like knowing it's sitting there waiting for me! :heart:

4. Occasionally. I use my downtown and tribute as daily bags - they are less damage bound.

5. *

6. once a month. I have an ivory muse so taking it out too often might get the bag dirty... so the only times I take it out is just for a little sun

7. Um.. maybe once a month?
    I've been using my Muse II daily though!

8. I haven't been able to use my beige Muse much since school has started again. I used it as my handbag on my plane ride back, but since the weather is just awful, I just use it occasionally to go out for dinner or over to a friend's.

9. I used to wear it about once a week... but since I got the Besace in Oct, zero. I guess I should bring it out again.

10. twice a week or more
    I always feel great using it
    (large black)

11. I change bags almost every day, so my muse (large patent raspberry) gets used about once a week or every couple of weeks. It's still one of my favorite bags.

12. I have a large muse in a red patent. I change bags frequently so maybe a few days a month.

I do love it though - holds so much and not too flashy.

13. I change bags almost every day, too, so it gets used about 1 time every week or two. It's my favorite brown bag, though!

14. i use mine for work and take it out about 1 week a month. i love the understated look and the calf leather softens with age and use. it's a classic imo