How Often Do You Use Your MONO Speedy 30?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I am thinking about getting a mono speedy 30 before the price change and would like to know how often you use your monogram speedy 30? I know it's extremely common but it's really iconic. Thank you for your help!!:biggrin::biggrin:

2. For me it has been almost everyday, I say almost because we are having on and off rain, but every since I got it for XMas, I have been carrying it over my galliera.

3. I have the 25; my bags are in forced rotation and I have 8 bags. So, my mono speedy gets used 1 week every 2 months.

4. I love this bag!! I would change bags every other week.

5. I rotate all my bags equally so I use it about twice a month.

6. I got the mono speedy 35 as my first LV bag and I used it everyday of my life cos I was so excited and the size is perfect for even A4 documents! However that was like for 2months n after that my collection increased and I fell in love with the multicolore collection and now I hardly touch my speedy 35 anymore. Maybe once in 4 months now. My DH wld joke n say 'I thought u love your mono speedy?' I wld say 'yes. . . I still love her . Didn't I use it everyday Last time?'

hehehe. . . That's just me!

7. I have the 35, and I usually switch bags at least once a month? (or to match something on occasion) I really want to buy the LV strap, so I can carry it on my shoulder!

8. I have the 25 and 35. I use the 35 pretty much everyday, unless I want to use a shoulder bag.

9. Thanks guys!

10. I use my mono Speedy 30 whenever I don't need a shoulder bag. I would say 40% of the time. It is a fabulous bag, and I absolutely adore it! In fact, I am considering getting another 30 in the Mon Monogram!

11. out the 8 i have i MIGHT use them once a year each or maybe twice a year...

12. I always take my 35 to work. It's such an easy bag to maintain plus it holds all my crap (including snacks!)

13. I haven't used mine for ages .. But I promise to use it more often when I get my new mon monogram hehehe

14. About once a month. It's not practical for me right now since I have a 1 year old. However, I foresee it being in heavy rotation in a few years............ :biggrin:

15. I use my ebend everyday...rains a lot where I live.=) Mono only comes out when its sunny cold or warm!