How often do you use your birkin?

I use my H bags everyday and I try to rotate so they all get some use. My b30s gets used the most because my MacBook Air fits in there and it's not as bulky as a 35. If I carry a Kelly or b25, I would need an extra laptop bag.

I'm using my Bs everyday. I had a K but sold it because I simply prefer Bs. It is spacious and easy to access. I believe it is perfect for day time activities :smile: next I'm planning to get H clutches to use for evening events. Though I do not even go out at night that many times.

Reactions: Daosabao
Every week. Having 3 sizes of Bs helps. Easy to combine with different outfits from smart to casual and work to leasure. Definitely my favourite bag [emoji173]️ When it's raining I carry another bag.

I use my Bs & K daily to work. I rotate them depending on my outfit tone. But I hardly carry Bs in the weekend as I prefer a sling bag. For dinner or any function, I will use my black or metallic gold Chanel. Just enjoy them. Life is unpredictable [emoji28]

Reactions: weibandy
While I have a 32cm HAC rather than a B35 I use it all the time. I'm a business owner, extremely busy and running around and it's one of my favorites to grab. I could carry it just about every day unless I have to carry lots of stuff, then I go for a shoulder strap. I don't know your business but it's less conspicuous than you would think and I live in a metro area with an H store. Often I turn it so the hardware faces my body and it blends a bit more without the flashy gold. I know some people don't take their H to the grocery store, hardware store etc but honestly most of my life is running errands so when else am I going to carry it?

I'm with you on turning the hardware to face my body in places where I don't want my B to be noticed :P (ie. grocery stores, gas stations...)

I only use my B30 occasionally, usually prefer my K32 as I tend to wear with shoulder strap quite often. Also like to use my Pico 26, seems to be a good day to day bag.

Last edited:
Reactions: chrixtabel
Frequently. I work full time running a company so I tend to pick one bag for the working week and then rotate out for the weekend and choose something different as my work bag the next week. My black B35 gets lots of use in the working week rotation and my blue jean B35 gets used a fair bit on weekends. It suits my personal style and my life/needs, plus the Birkin really does work well for multiple situations. It's a sportier/more casual style so I find that it will do the full run from a day at work or morning errands on the weekend through to a casual dinner or movie night.

I think all of the advice and feedback in this thread is excellent :tup: It IS a hand-held/arm-crook carry bag so you need to take that into consideration, as well as the weight of the bag - it is a little hefty although personally that has never bothered me. I have to say I've never personally been worried about people 'noticing' my bag. I don't think people care that much (except once in LV where I was browsing and a couple of ladies asked if they could look at my black B as they are a pretty rare wild sighting where I live - they only noticed because they obviously care about bags!) I love the style of the Birkin and find them very hard-wearing and beautiful when they have that lived-in look :yes: I'm not one to baby my bags - if in the future I feel that one needs refreshing, I'll buy another :P

Hermes Birkin family.JPG

To me..it's a leather tote bag so I use mine almost everyday but, I do rotate cause sometimes I need something a bit more formal or smaller. Sometimes I'll throw the flap over the hardware to hide the flash.