How often do you use one Bbag?

1. How often do you use your Bbag? For days? Switch em around daily? Monthly?

How often should I switch my bags around so it doesn't wear too much? I take good care of my bags, I'll just be gone for 14 weeks, and an only carry a limited amount of bags with me on my trip. Help!

2. I just coordinate my bags with my wardrobe so I dont specifically rotate.

Personally, the bags get better with use/age, especially the dark coloured bags. I just try to be careful with my white cause it gets so dirty

3. I have now taken on a strict handbag rotation (semi-inspired by SoCal) so no bag gets neglected bag. I take out a new one each Monday and match my wardrobe accordingly. If I happen not to "match", no biggie. I'm not into the whole matching thingy anyway. Have fun on your trip!

4. I have been carrying my b-bag practically non-stop since it arrived. So I think it would certainly survive 14 weeks. Today I carried my Edith, but I don't force myself to rotate. I change depending on need or if I think something will be good with an outfit. Today I wore black, and the ink doesn't go well with black, so I switched. But I think my City will be getting a LOT of use.

5. I try to coordinate the bag with what I'm wearing. But if I oversleep, my outfit choices get limited to what matches yesterday's bag!

All my pocketbooks are my friends and I try to make sure none of them feel neglected. But there are a few bags that are so seasonal - like straw or fur trim - that they must hibernate in their purse bags during the off season.

6. It all depends on my outfit. I use it mostly during the weekends, and when I can, I use it with my suits. I just love carrying it!

7. i carry my black city for most days and then when i'm feeling like a change i either take my twiggy or speedy...

8. Like ET, I've been carrying mine since I received it. :love: :love:
    It's been about a month now, and it's so much softer than when I first got it - it really does get better with use. I think your bag will be ok, so long as you're fairly careful.
    Have a good trip!

9. thanks for ur help and suggestions... it's just that i don't want to neglect the bags i'll leave for 14 weeks.... i'm gonna miss my babies =(

10. I change my bag almost everyday and sometimes twice a day. I use my Fendi for work and the rest of my bags in my free time. I never carry the same bag for more than a couple of days in a row though. I like to switch it up.

11. I only have 2 bbags and have only had them a short time, but my pattern right now is ink twiggy during the week and caramel box on the weekends. No particular reason. I also have two LV's that stay on my mind all the time. I haven't even carried my new cabas piano yet. I plan to save it until this fall, it just seems more "fall" to me, although my speedy 25 feels "year round." I honestly really love my Dooney and Bourke Medium Tattoo Heart Banana bag, but it is way too small for day-to-day. It's so hard when you have so many bags that you love, you just can't give them all equal attention. ~sigh~

12. I use it as much as I like cause there's no point having your bag sitting pretty at home. ^__^ I try not to be too paranoid about dirtying or damaging it, just enjoy the bag and be happy.

That said, I only have one B-Bag and I use it for school and outings.

13. I love to carry my Cornflower Blue Twiggy when it is sunny out...the color is just so vibrant. If it's overcast I usually wear the Louis Vuitton perforated speedy or Tulum....or the Chloe Paddington. I do rotate my bags a lot but when I travel I only wear a messenger bag.

14. I religiously use my flat brass classique, it's such a good size and I love the longer strap balenciaga made back then- but only because it goes with most of my wardrobe (dark greens, grays, browns, blacks). The bag itself is a dirty green, sort of like origan but darker.

I hardly ever use my sky blue hobo though. It's beautiful and I'm always afraid to get it dirty.

15. ^ mlert, spray it with apple garde - it wont get dirty, I probably use that one the most because it is just so easy, and it still looks as good as new!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice