How Often Do You See ppl Carrying The Real Thing? Which Styles Have U Seen?

takeoutbox

Dec 21, 2006
i have come across many in toronto,
so far it's only been a Gst W/ Gold Hardware, Blk Flap W/ Ghw And A Vinyl Coco Cabas - Which I'm Assuming Is Real Since She Carried Into The Chanel Boutique And a Rock And Chain Flap Bag.
I'd Love To See Someone Carrying The Rock And Chain Hobo, The Jumbo Flap And The Cotton Club. But No Sighting Yet.

Sina

O.G.
Mar 29, 2006
I've seen a beige jumbo flap in Neiman Marcus at Lenox Mall, and a beige on beige cambon reporter at Saks. I've seen a few others, but these 2 are the ones that stuck out the most!

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
I still see a lot of Cambons around, both real and fake. Second most common Chanel I've observed is the black GST. I don't see flaps much and have never seen a E/W

anonymous

O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
I see mostly the black GST and the shopper tote also in black. Sighted one reissue once at Saks.

zerodross

O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
US/SG
where i am at currently, i've only seen a fake cambon reporter once. but i once saw a really young girl - she couldn't have been any older than 18 - with a silver reissue (her mom was carrying an ostrich birkin). she looked fantastic carrying it.

Yorelica

O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
i see lots of real ones (mostly in lambskin or caviar classics), and loads of fake cambons!

Syma

O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Europe
I see loads of cambons, GST in black, Cabas in vinyl, red and black flaps in the smaller size, a beautiful white jumbo caviar flap with silver hardware. The black expandable flap and the black classic tote with beige stitching and without. I guess London ladies love Chanel. plus we get a lot of rich middle eastern tourists.

loveluxe

Jan 22, 2007
Sadly, there are sooooo many fakes around here. I think most people assume a bag is fake around here before they would think it is real.

sratsey

O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
I see a lot of fake Cambons around here.
The other day I saw a woman with a real Expandable tote in white. It was DEVINE.
I actually asked her if I could touch it LOL.
Thankfully, she didn't think I was a nut and even let me try it on for size.
Gorgeous.

Mar 19, 2007
nyc.
I get to see them ALL here in Boca. A lot of vinyl cabas, MC totes, GST's, Cerf's, Cambons, cotton club, a lot of denim cabas, expandables, and luxe bowlers. It's funny, I've never seen ANY flaps!!

Luccibag

O.G.
May 11, 2006
Greater NYC area
cambons, real and fake, GST's, and medallion totes. I have never seen any flaps either. That's kind of good cause I have so many flaps! Nice to know they're not that common.

clk55girl

Jenn
Aug 3, 2006
OC California
I see them all here in Orange County. Unfortunately, I've also seen ladies wearing fake cambons to SCP as well. One lady actually wore her fake cambon INTO the boutique! :wtf: :yucky: