How Often Do You See ppl Carrying The Real Thing? Which Styles Have U Seen?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i have come across many in toronto,
    so far it's only been a Gst W/ Gold Hardware, Blk Flap W/ Ghw And A Vinyl Coco Cabas - Which I'm Assuming Is Real Since She Carried Into The Chanel Boutique And a Rock And Chain Flap Bag.
    I'd Love To See Someone Carrying The Rock And Chain Hobo, The Jumbo Flap And The Cotton Club. But No Sighting Yet.

2. I've seen a beige jumbo flap in Neiman Marcus at Lenox Mall, and a beige on beige cambon reporter at Saks. I've seen a few others, but these 2 are the ones that stuck out the most!

3. I still see a lot of Cambons around, both real and fake. Second most common Chanel I've observed is the black GST. I don't see flaps much and have never seen a E/W

4. I see mostly the black GST and the shopper tote also in black. Sighted one reissue once at Saks.

5. I've also seen a lot of cambons around. A few of them are real......I've observed that a great deal of them were fake though, but some were real.

6. denim coco cabas!

7. where i am at currently, i've only seen a fake cambon reporter once. but i once saw a really young girl - she couldn't have been any older than 18 - with a silver reissue (her mom was carrying an ostrich birkin). she looked fantastic carrying it.

8. i see lots of real ones (mostly in lambskin or caviar classics), and loads of fake cambons!

9. I see loads of cambons, GST in black, Cabas in vinyl, red and black flaps in the smaller size, a beautiful white jumbo caviar flap with silver hardware. The black expandable flap and the black classic tote with beige stitching and without. I guess London ladies love Chanel. plus we get a lot of rich middle eastern tourists.

10. Sadly, there are sooooo many fakes around here. I think most people assume a bag is fake around here before they would think it is real.

11. I see a lot of fake Cambons around here.
    The other day I saw a woman with a real Expandable tote in white. It was DEVINE.
    I actually asked her if I could touch it LOL.
    Thankfully, she didn't think I was a nut and even let me try it on for size.
    Gorgeous.

12. I get to see them ALL here in Boca. A lot of vinyl cabas, MC totes, GST's, Cerf's, Cambons, cotton club, a lot of denim cabas, expandables, and luxe bowlers. It's funny, I've never seen ANY flaps!!

13. cambons, real and fake, GST's, and medallion totes. I have never seen any flaps either. That's kind of good cause I have so many flaps! Nice to know they're not that common.

14. I see them all here in Orange County. Unfortunately, I've also seen ladies wearing fake cambons to SCP as well. One lady actually wore her fake cambon INTO the boutique! :wtf: :yucky:

15. I've seen ONE, the metallic black bowler outside the CHANEL boutique.