How often do you see MJ bags? =)

thithi, why cant you believe you just said you miss living near NYC? i lived in a lot of places and miss them all a lot, but thinking of manhattan is the only time when i feel like i am thinking of some lost love at the height of an affair.... everytime i saw any reruns of seinfeld, or any of the woody allen movies, my heart ache... :crybaby: OK :back2topic:

but thinking of manhattan is the only time when i feel like i am thinking of some lost love at the height of an affair.... everytime i saw any reruns of seinfeld, or any of the woody allen movies, my heart ache... :crybaby: OK :back2topic:
ok, sorry to be off topic, but that's such a beautiful way of putting it! I actually meant that I couldn't believe I missed the smells... thinking of subway in the summer here. Yech.

i don't think i can leave NYC, i love Manhattan too much. i'm always spotting MJ bags here, i've seen this lady in my building a few times carrying the Cocoa MJ large Multi. Once i spotted another lady in line with a brown Hudson, my heart almost stopped. i made sure DH saw her bag, and told him...H-U-D-S-O-N (!!!)

i don't think i can leave NYC, i love Manhattan too much. i'm always spotting MJ bags here, i've seen this lady in my building a few times carrying the Cocoa MJ large Multi. Once i spotted another lady in line with a brown Hudson, my heart almost stopped. i made sure DH saw her bag, and told him...H-U-D-S-O-N (!!!)

Z, you are so cute. =)
I spotted 2 black MJ bags tonight: Stam and Pocket Satchel.
I saw many ladies with their beautiful bags at MJ store recentlyl: Plum Suede Bag, black Lg Multipocket, Stam, Capra Satchel, etc. Lots of Balenciaga (n various colors/styles) as well.

You guys were talking about NY makes me miss NY too! I love Manhattan. The vibe is just so different from here but I don't think I can live anywhere else but SF. I gotta have to go back there to visit!!

No MJ today.

chloe, I love SF too.. my current dilemma is whether to move back to NYC or SF. I'm leaning toward SF....

Saw a black stam with brushed gold hardware today on the promenade... it was like a Mack truck hit me because I wasn't paying attention until it was already past me!

I don't see them too often in Philly--I think that is why I love them (unlike some other designers which I see everywhere). I did see a black hobo from a few seasons ago the other day and a sap green venetia (I love that color--I have it in the anouck).

When I am in NYC see them much more often--last time saw a black blake and black patent elise and bowler bag

man, i don't get into the city enough (SF). i went in friday & saw a girl with a black striping zip bowler at peets (i was actually wishing i could ask her if she was a tPF girl!), another girl with the dark brown trish at neiman, and a couple of others. of course, my chili hudson was still the prettiest :love:

I never see any real MJ bags - all i get to see is my MBMJ wallet!! Where I live all they have are horrible fakes that people who have never heard of marc jacobs carry... In fact I'm sure that they don't even sell MJ bags in my city!!

I've only been to NY once, but all the MJ make me weak at the knees! So many people were carrying MJ bags! I bought a wallet and shoes and am now kicking myself that I didn't buy a bag.