How often do you see another Genuine Chanel girl in your city?

Very true :yes:... I see quite a few Cambon's .. unsure if they're fake or not. But, I do see a LOT more faked LV's out where my parents are at..especially in the San Gabriel Valley area, Rowland hts, Diamond bar, etc.

I live in the South Bay area (Redondo, Manhattan, & Torrance) area... I see a few authentic LV's and very seldomly a Chanel. :nogood:

I live a little south of Beach area and I rarely Chanels. Except for the ugly fake cambon totes that everyone has. I have a cambon bowler and it just makes me cringe seeing a fake cambon next to me. Hate it even more when the girls look at me and my bag and give me a look like mine is fake and theirs are real. I don't think cambons are supposed to have a shiny gloss to them!!

Only time I really see a lot of nice chanel bags are when I'm shopping at SCP. :graucho: I can't help but stare.

The only real Chanel I see in Edinburgh is carried by another PFer who lives here too!;) Occasionally, you will see tourists with authentic Chanel, but that's about it. There is a lot of LV and Chloe and a bit of Balenciaga, but not much Chanel. Most likely because we don't have any Chanel Boutiques in Scotland:crybaby:

i live in new york, and suprisingly, i've only seen about 3 people carry chanels... i know its weird.. maybe b/c i dont really walk around on 5th ave or the rich people spots, hehe.

I live in a small city 1.5 hours away from houston- so far I have only seen 3 real ones- a 2.55, a gst, and some other really pretty black tote- funy, it was at a vet office, target, and a younger girl in Macy's- see lots of bad fakes though

i barelyyy ever see an authentic chanel and i live in so cal
mm this might also be because im still a student and im barely ever around people who would actually wear chanel (considering the outrageous prices)
but i always see some fakes floating around..

Lots of people carrying Chanel these days compared to a few years ago. But most of them carry e/w or classic flaps. Ocassionally, I will see people carrying seasonal bags. Like yesterday, I saw a classy lady carrying a cloudy bundle and she looks so cool in it.

In my office, I am the only one who carries Chanel and now very sadly, I am known as the Chanel lady....:yucky:

I live in Vancouver. I see girls with real Chanel almost everyday, but I think I see girls with fake Chanel everyday (most if not all of them are Cambons).

well we are rounded bunch of members..in all areas...
so who is buying all the damn chanel bags that they keep getting sold out...lol
I am in the DC/MD/VA area and I see a few chanels well alot of chanels.
It just depends on where I am venturing to for the day..