How often do you rotate your bags?

i pretty much use one bag at a time. i switch if the weather is going to be bad. i'll also switch if i need just a wristlet (mini pochette) or need to be hands-free (tambourin). i have a small pile of bags i've never even used!

I rotate monthy and coordinate everything for that month to go with the bag. For ex. Feb is "bordeaux" month. I use my Bordeaux Balenciaga, glasses frames, toenail polish, flip flops (I am in Florida) and watch band. Everything I wear for this month has to have Bordeaux/burgundy in it also:P

I teach group fitness classes so my wardrobe is pretty casual:smile:

I will use a different bag for a special occasion if need be;)

I also rotate my bags every weekend...I don't bring my LVs to school (unless I only have one or two classes that day) because I already have tons of notebooks and textbooks to carry around.

I am awful...the only 3 bags that I have used yet are the PH, LH and speedy...my tulum pm, pouchette accessoire, aureilla mm and roxbury have not been out...I baby them to bits..and it is winter....today I took my speedy..the last two weeks I have been using my PH which I adore to bits...

i've said this before, wish i could change bags more often then i do, once every other week or so. it takes me some time to change out wallet, cosmetic case and cles to match the new bag, so i don't do it as often as i'd like.
everything has to coordinate or i get these itchy hives...i have a problem....:rolleyes: :Push:

I change out my bags once a week...I have so many in dust covers that I actually forget some that I have! That's pathetic isn't it?:shame: