How often do you ladys get a manicure :D

GirlieShoppe

HermesNewbie
O.G.
Jun 2, 2008
Unfortunately, not as often as I'd like. I'd say maybe once or twice a year. My favorite nail polish is OPI's Passion. I'm super picky about nail color; it is the only shadeI will wear.

ipudgybear

Jan 23, 2010
Sadly not a lot since I'm trying to save money. Plus I learned how to do my nails myself and it last a week or two.. if I don't mess them up or anything. I only do it when I have a special occassion to go to.. and that's not anytime soon :sad:

Bitten

Chic, not cheap.
O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
Contented
Well I have gel nails and I get those done every two weeks, just clear gel kept quite short. I might put a colour on myself and I like Chanel Dragon and Barney by Christina Fitzgerald but this is so hard to find.

0Lily0

Nov 4, 2009
LA
I've gotten a manicure once in my life!
However, I've learned how to DIM so I save a lot of money. My favorite color right now would probably be Metro Chic by OPI.

*SPOILEDROYALTY

bagsobsessed
Jan 23, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
I wish I could do my own but I mess up with the nailpolish all the time!!! Last time I did it myself my husband said who did your nails they did a crappy job, little did he know it was me!! Lol

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
Rarely, as I generally keep my nails relatively short and just buff them so they shine. For a special occasion I will have a manicure, and that is usually only 4-6 times a year.

Pursegrrl

Oh no she di-int!!
O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
Seattle
Not very often these days as I've been unemployed since last July save for a short, low-paying 8 week job end of '09, LOL.

I do my nails myself. I'll splurge on a pedi maybe 3-4 times a year.

thegoreprincess

call me maybe
O.G.
Jul 3, 2009
Bay Area/Santa Cruz, California
Only special occasions like prom, and whatnot, but I'm out of high school so I don't really get manis and pedis anymore. I'm not careful enough with my nails, and I play a lot of volleyball. Besides, I get really bored with the color so it's a lot easier to do by myself. I painted my nails on a weekly basis over the summer and got pretty decent at doing it myself.