how often do you indulge in a new Coach bag?

Probably on track to get one every 4 months or so this year, new at full price. Here and there I'll get one at the outlet, and I've been looking on the bay. My plan is to possibly get something from the new Madison collection in Sept/Oct and then something at Christmas.

Probably on track to get one every 4 months or so this year, new at full price. Here and there I'll get one at the outlet, and I've been looking on the bay. My plan is to possibly get something from the new Madison collection in Sept/Oct and then something at Christmas.
I had a HARD time on the sabrina or julianne till i found the Parchment Large sabrina for $140 so I snagged it:yahoo:

With most of my bags, I am diligent and patient to get them at the outlets for closer to the $200 mark. Here's my purchases over the past 3 years:

Straw and black leather tote (don't know the name)
legacy leigh- whiskey
lg chocolate siggy carly
black leather carly slim

leigh- black
leigh- signature
legacy signature satchel
lg optic carly parchment leather trim
Heritage satchel
Heritage diaper bag
grey leather legacy tote
pleated ergo lg hobo-white
pleated ergo lg hobo-orange

Fawn patent zoe-lg
Butterfly parker tote-lg
Sabrina lg black leather silver hardware
Sabrina IKAT
Bridget in platinum
MFF striped tote
MFF red leather tote
White leather lyndsey

Of these, the ONLY ones at or above the $300 mark are the 2 Sabrinas and the Baby bag.

WOW, having listed them out, it's a bit surprising how many I have bought but so many are at the $100-200 mark, so it really isn't much of a dent. Also, I love all of them and none are purchases just b/c they were cheap outlet finds. I am at a stage in my collection though where I am highly selective and really am just looking for the perfect brown leather bag and a deep wine/brick red shaded leather bag and maybe a "weekend" black leather bag (something casual, oversized and LIGHT weight for errands).

With most of my bags, I am diligent and patient to get them at the outlets for closer to the $200 mark. Here's my purchases over the past 3 years:

legacy leigh- whiskey
lg chocolate siggy carly
black leather carly slim

leigh- black
leigh- signature
legacy signature satchel
Heritage satchel
Heritage diaper bag
grey leather legacy tote

Fawn patent zoe-lg
Butterfly parker tote-lg
Sabrina IKAT
Bridget in platinum
MFF striped tote
MFF red leather tote
White leather lyndsey

Of these, the ONLY ones at or above the $300 mark are the 2 Sabrinas and the Baby bag.

WOW, having listed them out, it's a bit surprising how many I have bought but so many are at the $100-200 mark, so it really isn't much of a dent. Also, I love all of them and none are purchases just b/c they were cheap outlet finds. I am at a stage in my collection though where I am highly selective and really am just looking for the perfect brown leather bag and a deep wine/brick red shaded leather bag and maybe a "weekend" black leather bag (something casual, oversized and LIGHT weight for errands).

both bags that i bought that were over $300 got returned.... the first one ($398) cuz it went on clearance the monday after i bought it! *gasp* (i did rebuy it cheaper) and the second i bought last weekend and returned this weekend... i just didn't love it and thus couldn't justify the price for something i liked, but didn't love.

I have never splurged on one bag that cost that much, but have recently purchased two Zoes that cost that much combined. Does that count? LOL.

I have never been able to justify one bag that price or more to myself. I am leaning towards wanting my first LV or Gucci though, but it still may take a long time.

Hmm I tend to go in spurts. I'll go for a couple months without buying anything and then I'll buy 2-3 bags. Then I sell one or two to make room for the new ones. Then I "ban" myself for a couple more months.

I think I've only spent over $300 for one purse so far. But those Parker Hippies are really tempting me to buy my first bag at retail prices!

legacy leigh- whiskey
lg chocolate siggy carly
black leather carly slim

leigh- black
leigh- signature
legacy signature satchel
Heritage satchel
Heritage diaper bag
grey leather legacy tote

Fawn patent zoe-lg
Butterfly parker tote-lg
Sabrina IKAT
Bridget in platinum
MFF striped tote
MFF red leather tote
White leather lyndsey

wow waht a collection I am jealous :smile:

Well I have not bought a new Coach bag in over 2 years. I used to buy a new one once a year. I drool over everyones collections and reveals. I am currently saving so I can start to add to my collection.

2008- HR satchel (PCE) and sabrina (birthday pressy)
2009- tribeca shoulder bag (promotion gift)

and that is it! im on a bag break for awhile. i would rather get a new piece of jewellery for my bday this yr. plus dh and i r trying to adopt so we're saving funds

Well, not very often but since the Zoe tornado hit the outlets I've purshased 4 in about 1 month! I don't purchase from a FP store anymore unless I can get my friends discount at Coach. I think it's nuts to pay FP for a purse when they just hit the outlets a few months later. I'm not one that has to be on top of the latest trends, I just buy what I like. And if it's cheap I like it better!LOL:biggrin: