how often do you go to Hermes?

honestly i have gotten FAR better stuff sitting on the floor than i have ever been called for............so i feel like i am more likely to find stuff if i go in. but sometimes i am mildly embarassed

Usually once every two weeks or so, whenever I'm at South Park and I have time to stop in :yes: Today I'm headed over there, but my mission is to get my best friend graduation presents at Sur La Table, which will probably take a while, so I don't think I'll have time to run by Hermes today >_> Next week I'll go though, since I'm going on a personal shopping trip with Dad :yes:

Even though the stores are a 15-min drive away, I usually only pop in once every two weeks or so. I popped in quick at a different boutique today just to see if they had a Ulysse in the color I'm holding out for... but no avail :sad:

On average now, about once per month. Also depends on how much I spent the last time I was in there! LOL, sometimes I have to ban myself from going in and spending more money, which is inevitable in my case -- can't just walk out with nothing.

Probably every month or two. It's nearly on the way of a weekly errand, and a stone's throw from my hairdressor, which helps the H cause a lot. I practice restraint though, and attempt to keep vists closer to holidays, birthdays, anniversaries... anything that could justify what might catch my eye.

I wish it were closer, and yet, I'm GLAD it's not. :yes: Oh, and so is DH!

I live relatively close to the boutique so I try to stop in once a week, if not a couple times a week. The hunt is exciting and the Hermes I live near has something new quite often.