How often do you go ino a Louis Vuitton store just to look around?

LVlifer

Feb 23, 2016
I find myself often going into Louis Vuitton stores just to look around and try some handbags on. I have many LV handbags. I suppose I do go into the store to see if a handbag strikes me enough to buy it. Maybe I just love Louis Vuitton stores. I love the music, atmosphere, salespeople and products to look at.

I find myself often going into Louis Vuitton stores just to look around and try some handbags on. I have many LV handbags. I suppose I do go into the store to see if a handbag strikes me enough to buy it. Maybe I just love Louis Vuitton stores. I love the music, atmosphere, salespeople and products to look at.

Every time I am near one, I never miss an opportunity to pop in, even if just for a few minutes. Special trips to Downtown Toronto's LV store are for a specific reason, like to make the actual purchase or to stamp. I visit the website often and TPF daily :blush:

I recently went and had not been in years. I'm talking like 8 years. I had so much fun! Talking to salespeople trying on bags. I did purchase a wallet but I had such a great time.

I never go to a store unfortunately... the nearest one is 8 hours away. My purchases are from LV website. Although I wish they'd give it an update for easier use for LV lovers like me!

You sound like me unfortunately... live too far away. :sad: But stalk LV website daily if I am after something. My hometown had LV at Saks (closest boutique was 4 hours away) but just not the same as a stand-alone boutique like LV on Michigan Ave in Chicago (flew to Chicago enough and enjoyed trips to LV there). Even if I lived closer, I probably would only go a couple times a year. I will be in Phoenix in March so definitely going to LV Scottsdale!

We don't live near a store and the prices on the website are more expensive than the store closest to us. So we don't purchase online, but wait until we are able to go to the store. We have to catch a plane to get to the island (We live in Hawaii) that has a store. I like to go in to browse, but my husband only wants to go in when we are ready to purchase. He says it's embarrassing to waste the SA's time if we are just browsing.