How often do you go ino a Louis Vuitton store just to look around?

I rarely go to browse. I always feel like I am taking time from my SA (especially now that they're on commission). She could be helping other customers who are possibly there to purchase. Much of the research info I need is online anyhow or on Tpf. If I go in it's because I have the intention of buying then but have one last thing to check- but most times I just call my SA and she ships it out to me.

Reactions: Born4thjuly
Only once have I ever went into a Louis Vuitton store and not made a purchase. That was about 13 years ago. I was young and at that time I couldn't justify such an expensive purchase. Every other time I have always bought something. I don't like to window shop, especially at LV. Partially because I don't have good self control when it comes to LV and also because I would feel bad if a really great SA spent their time helping me and I ended up not getting anything. I know that I shouldn't feel bad because that is part of their job, but I still would. In general I don't like feeling like I'm inconveniencing other people.

Twice in my whole life although I live half an hour away from 2 LV stores. Once around 7 years ago accompany my sister buying her speedy. Last one around 5 years ago, buying my own speedy.
Guess I am not an LV fan lol

Never...always have a bag in mind. It's funny this was posted because I thought I was doing that in Maui last week and ended up walking out with a delightful! Guess I can't be trusted :smile:

Reactions: snibor
Whenever I'm shopping in the city and a big release has happened I'll usually pop in to check them out and say hi to my SA & SM. I usually only like going in when I'm purchasing something or deciding between some items to purchase & doing my "research". The site and I are very well acquainted! :lol:

Once I purchased all of the bags and accessories that I wanted, I started staying out! My husband and I were recently in Aspen, and I did go in and look around because it wasn't my usual store so it was fun to check it out. But I don't want to be tempted, so though I have several stores within a 30 minute drive of my home, I stay away!

I find myself often going into Louis Vuitton stores just to look around and try some handbags on. I have many LV handbags. I suppose I do go into the store to see if a handbag strikes me enough to buy it. Maybe I just love Louis Vuitton stores. I love the music, atmosphere, salespeople and products to look at.
I find myself on the website everyday!!!