How often do you get wrong number phonecalls?

Adore

"BLONDIE"
Sep 17, 2006
How often do you receive a call from a weird number, or miss a call from a weird unknown number...?

I hate when I get them, I used to just ignore them and if a number called that was unknown to me I'd have the ringer be silent.
But then I got curious and I always try to answer it. I did today and I have no idea who it was but I heard someone.

I don't know why but I get weirded out by phonecalls like that, I guess I'm just a private person.
I've had this number for maybe 5 years and get them once in a while.

I rarely get them... I love how whenever I call back, they are REALLY rude and sometimes get "Don't call here again". :wtf: YOU'RE THE ONE THAT CALLED ME! *shoots middle finger at cell phone* :P

I actually JUST got one at 6 in the morning today! on my cell phone (I can't turn it on silent since I use it as an alarm too) so ERRRR

But generally... I've had this cellphone number for 2 years now and had less around 10
so I guess I"m lucky?

we got a new phone number at our house several months ago... and for the first couple months or so, we kept getting calls for the people i assume to have had the number prior to us. some of them thought i was lying! it was annoying, but eventually stopped.

on my cell phone, however, i get them once in awhile... not too often. i did get one yesterday, from an unknown number. i didn't pick up but the person left a message for someone named Katie, and that's definitely not me... lol.

I used to get them quite often on my home phone when I switched provider's it was usually calls from a doctors office and on my cellphone too someone was always looking for Valerie. But I changed my cellphone number at the end of February so I haven't been bothered since!