How often do you get manis/pedis?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Mani & Pedi every 2 weeks but I will do a color change in between if I have somewhere to go during the off week

2. I just changed over to dipped powder manicures. I get a powder mani/color change every 2-3 weeks (depending on how much grow-out I have). I like my mani & pedi to match, so I just redo my pedi myself at the same time.

3. I do my own manicures and pedicures. I do my nails weekly, and toes monthly. I go longer without a pedi in the winter.

4. Mani pedi every two weeks. I typically do net color on my finger nails, just toe nails but will if I have a special event to attend.

5. Exactly the same! mani/pedi every two weeks, no polish on my fingernails.

6. I have acrylics. I get them done every 2-3 weeks (my nails grow slowly) and pedicures I do myself, done monthly although I'll go without during the winter months

7. i have shellac.. so pedi is every 6-7 weeks and mani every 3 weeks.

8. Mani weekly & pedi usually every 3 weeks

9. My kitty and I are now on the same schedule-- mani (front paws) every week & pedi (back paws) every 2 weeks. She knows she'll get treats afterwards, so she gets excited when I get out my mani stuff :smile:

10. I get pedis once a month.

11. Mani every second week and a pedicure every 5-6 weeks.

12. I get my nails done every week and toenails every other week. I just love to change colors

13. Every two or three weeks.

14. Mani every 2, pedi every 4

15. I get a manicure twice a month and a pedicure once a month.
    *I change my nail color anywhere from to once a week to every 3-4 days, depending on my mood.