How often do you get manis/pedis?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I go to the nail shop in every 2 weeks. :amuse::amuse:

2. Manis, every few weeks. Pedis - not enough. I hate sitting still so long!

3. #18 Jul 17, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    (Sometimes @salon, but I find doing my own nails relaxing)
    Mani every 7-10 days.
    Pedi every 2-3 weeks.

Using real NP these days as I developed allergies to gel/hybrids

4. I go to the nail shop every two weeks. Manicures (shellac) every two, pedicures (shellac) every month. I used to do my own manicures and pedicures, but I was sick of doing the twist for my toes and my manicures never seemed to last longer than one week. I personally think it's worth it as the woman who does my nails is becoming a good friend.

I think I would start doing manicures and possibly pedicures myself again when I clear out my stock and start buying shellac products for myself. But I'm not ready to invest (money-wise and space-wise in my bathroom cabinet) for a lamp, the polish, and acetone to get started.

5. Manicure every 3 weeks with OPI Gel. Pedicure once a month with regular polish

6. Gel nails mani once in three weeks and pedi once in 6-8 weeks. My nails are not very fast at growing..

7. Weekly manicure & ped every 3 weeks especially now in the summer

8. Manicures are weekly. Pedicures (during the summer months) are monthly. I don't get pedicures during the cold weather, just trim my bare naked toenails myself.

9. I give myself manicures on a weekly basis (or every two weeks if I use a longer lasting regular polish like Formula X) and pedicures monthly (or trim only and paint every few months). Admittedly I prefer doing my own nails because I find it relaxing and fun :yes:

I only get manicures or pedicures if there's a special event (i.e., traveling, wedding, event, etc.) :smile:

10. Manicures weekly, pedicures every 3 weeks.

11. I only do it for special occasions. Maybe a mani 2-3 times a year. I save that money for bags

ccbaggirl89 likes this.
  12. I wear acrylics. I get a fill with gel mani at the salon every 2 weeks. I do my own pedicures at home, also every 2 weeks.

13. Pedicures once a month at a salon, and manicures weekly at home.

14. Nails are done weekly as I am a poor polisher especially with red shades & toes every 3 - 4 weeks or as needed
    (dry feet)

15. I wear acrylics so I get a fill every 3 weeks. I don't do pedicures except in the summer and I do them myself every other week.