How often do you floss?

1. I know you should actually do this after every meal, but I'm lucky if I get around to it everyday.

So how often do you gals floss???

2. I try at least once a day but sometimes twice if I go out of the house too.

3. Every night! I like to follow that up with a rinse of Listerine.

4. every night prior to brushing!

5. every night before brushing

6. I do it everyday.

7. 1x a day

8. At least 2x a day.

9. Twice a day faithfully...I'm no spring chicken anymore and I plan on keeping my teeth, ALL of them until the day I die! No dentures for me boy! no way. I also use Listerines Whitening rinse and I also keep listerine and tooth brush and toothpaste in my desk for after I eat my lunch (on the rare occasions I actually do eat lunch that is).

10. Twice daily without fail..no matter if I fall asleep on the couch before I drag myself into bed, it still gets done. As a former dental assistant of 18 years, I have seen the ravages of dental neglect on teeth and gums. As they say "Only floss the ones you want to keep."

11. Every time I eat. I have a crown on each side of my mouth and food always gets stuck. I bought some Glide picks (I think they're called) and keep them in my purse, my desk at work, in the car. . .everywhere. They're great!

12. once a day

13. atleast once a day.

14. i brush 3x a day, but i floss only once, at night usually.........

15. i floss once every day, usually at night (before brushing)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice