How often do you find yourself using your Eva clutch?

msmelinda

Oct 26, 2010
Hi Ladies,
I finally found the Eva clutch online last night and purchased it. Not having seen it in person, I'm a little worried now as to how much use I'll actually get out of it. I love crossbody bags and I don't like to carry a lot of stuff around, so I'm assuming this will be the perfect bag for me. I'm mainly looking for a casual day piece to use when I'm out and about doing daily errands, shopping, etc...

So, for the Eva owners, how often do you find yourself using the clutch?

Thank you!!!! :biggrin:

I've had mine for years and haven't used it much... That being said...it's a great size. It can fit a full size wallet, cell phone, keys, lip gloss easily....which makes it really practical.

I use mine all the time. It is a cute bag to use while on vacation or while running around. I like the cross-body look and the option to also use it as a little evening bag.

I almost never use it, in the weekdays I carry bigger bags, and when I go to partyes I often use others... but my mom uses her all the time, and it's a lovely purse....

I use mine so much! Mostly because I don't take a lot with me to work. If I put it in a bigger bag it would look so sad...
Most of the time I have my wallet, key pouch, key holder and a lipstick/lipgloss. So not much.

I really don't use her as much, which is really a shame because she is so cute and funtional. I use my Damier Sophie more, due to the canvas and leather is so carefree. Thank you for this thread... It reminded me to take her out of that dusk bag and give her a little sun ( Hopefully we have some sun this week in the ATL )

I've got it in the Damier Ebene Eva and Azur Eva and have used both of them often. I use mine more at night for evenings out and also on vacations. I love the dainty chain and have not used the cross body strap on either bag yet. But I do use these bags a lot, maybe even more than my other bags. You'll love it! :biggrin: