How often do you find yourself using your Eva clutch?

I've also read about the length of the crossbody strap being too long for some people. I'm 5'7 so I'm hoping the length will not be too long for me :smile:

I am 5'4 and from reading on here I thought it would be impossible for me to wear an Eva. Thankfully, not so! It's all about body proportions :biggrin: although I'm short, my torso is long so I can wear the Eva comfortably and it rests just on my hip. I purchased mine to take on holiday and it was great to sightsee with. Probably have used it four or five times since as an evening bag, I wouldn't use it day to day though. Good luck with your choice!

I use mine when I travel since it fits airline tickets and passports perfectly... and I just place it inside a bigger carry-on purse. I also use it for sightseeing, dressy occasions and evenings out. It's quite versatile but not an everyday purse unless you don't carry much with you. I carry a small wallet or cles, phone, keys, hand cream, sanitizer and lip balm inside it.

I just got my Damier Eva 2 weeks ago and have used it several times. It's definately my weekend evening bag! The long strap is great, I'm 5'9 and it fits perfectly crossbody!

great thread for me.
im interested in getting an eva (torn between mono and ebene) but im concerned that i'll only use it for evening/nights out and not casually during the day

I'd also like to know this! I love the Eva but I'm afraid I won't use it that much. I use my Speedys or Galliera's for work and lately I've been carrying them at night when DH and I go out. I've noticed more and more women carrying bigger bags out to dinner......