How often do you fight with your S.O.?

Thanks for the responses! So funny that many of you don't mind bickering. I never bicker with any BF! I'm sure I'm ultra-obnoxious because at any hint of contention I clamp my mouth shut and stare out the window! The only thing I will bicker about is when a S.O. says something really dumb about art, like "Rothko hardly qualifies as great art." Makes me wanna smack 'em!

We don't bicker. We really don't really have any disagreements because we find the sense in each others logic (it happens effortlessly). He gets on my nerves when he doesn't cut the grass when he tells me he will and I know he's really busy with work but he doesn't want me cutting the grass. Its so annoying!!

I hardly fight with my DH, yeah boring I know but on all big issues like money, politics educating our son etc we agree so there's not much left to fight is it. I actuylly can't remeber when we had the last fight. We do disagree sometimes but it's never with a loud voice or harsh feelings so I guess we're really boring people :smile:

We never fight because he doesn't want to participate- If I get mad at him for something he pouts and punishes me with silence. So over the years I have had to adapt and figure out other ways to get my point across.

I've lived with my boyfriend for nearly 4 years and we have never fought, not even a little. Amazing; considering I'm a 'fiery redhead' and a stubborn one at that!

bickering mostly reserved for that time of the month about stupid things.
Big huge all out wars....so far 3x in 7 years.
I have a horrible temper, say anything that comes into my head without thinking....I'm bad! So usually he's the stronger one and will just leave.
The big all out wars were twice about money and once about his kids.

my bf and i rarely ever fight. if we ever do, it's because of me. i'll be in a bad mood and act all b**chy and hound on him for no reason. he takes quite a bit of that before he becomes all quite and moody. i'm glad he's so patient with me because i can be soooooooo unreasonable at times! *shuuush! don't tell him that!* i guess that's how i earned my nickname "Princess Mah Fan" (Princess Annoying/Demanding) from my good friend.

Just had a big blow out this morning. We fight um, maybe twice a year- but lately we have been doing a lot more of it, since I am unemployed and money situation is making us both miserable.

Fight...rarely. I think maybe twice in the 7 years we've been together (and that was due to me being psychotic while on DepoProvera. Needless to say...I got off that stuff!)

I may get upset with him or vice versa, but we make it a point to communicate and work it out. :yes:

We have little spats a couple times a week but it's nothing major. We both believe it's better to get everything out on the table than hold it in and end up throwing up blood later on :upsidedown: .

We've been together almost a year so we've gone through a lot and every time we disagree it brings us closer. We've had a few major fights where it's taken a few days to really sort everything out but I see that as all normal stuff.

I don't go around trying to create drama or push buttons, but if someone tries to push me around, watch out.:rant: [Yep, that's the Taurus in me, LOL].