How often do YOU do it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would say I change bags every 3 days or so.
    Also, if it rains, I use my vintage Fendi, not my H bags.

2. My big problem is that I tend to fall in love all over again with every bag that I carry. I practically mourn putting each one back into storage. Thus I resist changing them out, which makes absolutely no sense since it just means lots of bags go unused for periods of time.

I have been on a kick with my 35cm black barenia for about 2 months now. Going to the Carribean this month, though, so I know I will swap her out for a more festive bag. I'm thinking yellow or fuschia!

3. I never carry a bag over two weeks. I enjoy changing them out frequently. They seem to stay in excellent condition that way.

4. I'm just like you, Anabeni! I tend to carry the same bag for days at a time because all my baxes are in their bags and boxes, so it is a hassle to change. It turns out ok since I have almost all neutral bags---brown, rouge H, graphite, black.

5. Very often actually. Depends on both the weather and outfit for the day.

6. I tend to stick with one bag just like Anabeni. One I'm carrying now (for months!) fits with my all work/no play routine(poor me) and winter outwear and depressing weather. I tend to change bags often in warm seasons.

7. I like to stick with one bag too (until I get sick of it). I'm too lazy to move all my stuff in and out of different bags!

lucywife--I really, really love your avatar pic. May i ask where it's from?

8. I change my bags everyday if I feel it's needed. my bag is a part of my outfit. especially for evening. I definitely switch to a smaller bag. I always save a few min. for bags when I get dressed. I love all my bags it's a pity not spent some time for chosen them. I consider chosen the bag is the last fun part of the while dressing process. hi, I am obsessed with bags.

9. Argh...I'm back in a rut. I WANT to switch bags more often, but I guess I get too lazy. My bags are all pretty neutral (Bleu Abysse, Black and Rouge H) so I rarely have a problem with "matching".

10. #70 Feb 22, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2010
    that's not a bad thing actually lol i buy bags because i find nothing i have matches my clothes but with H it is a very long and slow process.

i change depending on my clothes, where i'm going to. weather does not really affect me since it is car - destination - car. i love underground parking!

bags are kept in sleepers and not in their boxes or i would be too lazy to change. like india, i don't use inserts because i sort of dislike seeing nylon when i open my bag. i use thin suede cosmetics pouches that were gifts from my favourite perfumerie/skincare store. i clear all things from my bags the minute i get home. keys and wallet by the hall table and receipts and whatever junk accumulated gets thrown out.