How often do YOU do it?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anytime, all the time, depending on the outfit.

Sometimes I dress around a Top, or a special accessory but more often than not around a particular pair of shoes....So I do tend to change my bag everyday. They are in their dustbags but not in their boxes...else I would be too lazy....:P

2. and just as a question do any of you feel that you end up wearing your leather more than exotics just as a general question i mean all the time i unpack it fell it see the way it looks and allways change into a togo swift or TC hmmm ............... just wondering

3. Yes, I do. I ADORE my exotic Kelly but tend to wear it only when I'm going to the city....

Today, torn straight-legged jeans, brown cashmere sweater, brown boots and vintage Chestnut Box Kelly with Brass hardware. Changed from the graphite Kelly I toted around yesterday......if I wore the same outfit but with black sweater and boots, I'd use the Graphite instead......

4. A few times per week for me. I keep two H bags on "display" in my bedroom and store the others in their sleepers on shelving in my closet. If I think my outfit planned for the following day calls for one in the closet, I remove it in the evening, put it on the "display" and return the displaced one to the closet.

5. Almost everyday to coordinate with whatever I am wearing. I do have a bag insert that I easily move from H to H.

6. i change my bag daily. I store all of them in their dustbags and boxes but always have 4 or 5 bags out of their dustbags for use in a week. This week its Ms Lindy30, Ms Kelly35, Ms HAC32, Ms Birkin30 and Ms Birkin25.

7. I keep mine in their dustbags with felt and sleeping peacefully in their orange boxes,
    but I don't mind the wrapping and unwrapping! It always feels like the first time I
    opened the box! The lovely leather smell!!! So, anyway, I change about 3 times a week!

8. Pamella....... You are so cute......that you like to take them out of their dustbags and boxes & savor the smell of the leather. Just like my DD.......she says the same thing :nuts: I change my purse about twice a week, unless I'm wearing a specific outfit, and need to use a particular bag.

9. Yes, Tillie, I find that I seem to pick the purse first, and then an outfit to go with my purse! Just the opposite of the way I used to dress (Before H!) hehe

10. I always intend to change at least daily, but the reality due to my laziness is it is more like weekly--or maybe twice a week (one bag that I end up using during workweek and switch over to Lindy or other more casual bag for the weekend).

11. I have the same probs as you, feels the same as well.
    So, normally change bags once a week.

12. Today is Day 3, Bag 3! I'm getting better... :smile:

13. Mrs. PP des not hesitate to change bags as she always makes sure her Birkin matches her outfit when we go out. It is I who gets tired of putting it a way with air bags and all...but I do like the fact that she uses them all as I get more bang for my buck so to speak.

14. s mom thanks i know right what is up with the leather over exotics i just think that the thing is i guard them so well im not enjoying them as much and i think well life is so short but i mean what is the effect on theese bags i love them i carry the leathers and everybody goes crazy i carry the exotics and i go crazy!!! at least i like to know im not the only one that feels something about the exotics being so special thanks for your imput smom

15. BBK nearly every day, here :lol: