How often do you change bags ?

I never really change bags...I have a set bag for each task.. like I always use my Batignolles Vertical for school, my Coach demi for grocery shopping, Coach gold dusted suede wristlet for going out in the evening.

I change out every two or three weeks, and I also try to keep things fairly seasonal: spring colors in spring, fall colors in fall, etc.

i change my bag according to place..
college (a big bag).. and if i am going out later.. i'd switch :wacko: to a small handbag
now that i am going to work.. it'd be a big bag for work.. and then switch to any small bag if i am going out

i hate me:Push: !! i end up forgetting some things in the other bag like my mirror or hand lotion etc..

I have a general favourite work bag which may change from week to week which holds all the things I need to get me through abusy week wihtout having to think about re-locating contents. I will change bags for occasion in a day, if I have different meetings, social events or formal dinners. Isnt the whole point of collecting them so that the we are afforded the priviliged indulgence of constant change?... :smile:

Yamamoto said:
I have a general favourite work bag which may change from week to week which holds all the things I need to get me through abusy week wihtout having to think about re-locating contents. I will change bags for occasion in a day, if I have different meetings, social events or formal dinners. Isnt the whole point of collecting them so that the we are afforded the priviliged indulgence of constant change?... :smile:

Well, put ;) ! I used to change bags quite frequently, but lately, I'm trying to stay with a particular bag for the entire week. It gets a little tiresome having to transfer things from one bag to the next.

vanilla_addict said:
i change my bag according to place..
college (a big bag).. and if i am going out later.. i'd switch :wacko: to a small handbag
now that i am going to work.. it'd be a big bag for work.. and then switch to any small bag if i am going out

i hate me:Push: !! i end up forgetting some things in the other bag like my mirror or hand lotion etc..

Vanille_addict, me too! I would tend to forget my moisturiser, my powder and my lip balm when I switch bags. And I hate myself for forgetting cos my face would literally flake if it doesn't have enough moisture.

I don't really switch bags for work but I do alot of switches for weekends and holidays (depending on mood/ outfit). :nuts: