how often do you buy from coach?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. the guilt is starting to set in...
    november = op art chainlink maggie (6th anni gift)
    december = op art gramercy agenda (xmas gift)
    january = madison small wallet in chainlink print
    february = madison op art mini skinny in black (v'day gift)

:wtf: does this happen to anyone else!? you look back and wonder how it is that you couldn't stay away from coach for even a month? granted, three were presents but the items belong to me and were meant for me ...i can't quite explain it. :blush: i have this weird reaction to spending money - if it's for someone else, i'll whip out the cards and cash without a care in the world; but if it's for me, i hesitate. i could spend hours in a store debating with myself over whether or not to spend the money. this goes beyond coach, this goes for something as simplistic as a book! i'm 21 and a young mom, and my BF and BFFs always reassure me that with balancing mommyhood, family life, a social life, and university, i'm entitled to nice things now and then. but four months in a row is hardly now and then :P

which brings me to my point! - how often do you buy from coach in a year:
    bags?
    wallets?
    wristlets?
    keyfobs?
    miscellaneous items?

2. hmmm...too often....I'm kinda into next years 'holidays'. Oh, and I'm officially cut off :rtr:

3. TBH, I don't keep track of what I buy when I buy it... I don't think I would want to :Push:... my purchases are usually every month or at least every other month, whether its something small or big...

4. I don't go a week without buying something Coach (although usually via the bay or Bonanzle.) My husband would be thrilled if those were my few purchases. I just purchased like 5 bags in the last month, not to mention accessories!!! LOL

5. Ok I know I said it before but I'm done for a while, especially since two are on my way. I bought like three in a weeekend last month and then coming back for one more the following one. So, I will do two more reveals and that's it for some months. However, if I get one as a gift( I'm expecting valentines :smile:) I will gladly acept it.

6. I buy like 4 bags a year, and then accessories everytime I make a trip to the store!

7. me too...

8. NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but... but.. i... you... dawsonville!!!!!!!!!

9. #9 Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
    Since joining tPF my purchasing frequency has increasingly gotten higher, at a somewhat steady pace.

I called myself being conservative with my tax refund Coach budget (can't go crazy just because I have some extra cash on hand) but I have still purchased 5 Coach items IN THE PAST 7 DAYS! It was all stuff I (kinda) needed, though. I could have done way more damage, though, and THAT'S what's scary!

I am on a personal BAN as of RIGHT NOW - until at least May or June :police:

10. i noticed that since ive joined here my wish list has grown longer!!! I will buy the maggie, and either julianne or claire, and then im on a ban until like june when ill get graduation money!!

11. For the month of January I've bought 5 bags, 3wristlets, 1 keyfob, 2 pairs of shoes(one pair should be here tomorrow!),a purse spray, and a camera case off of ebay last night! And I'M waiting on Valentines Day!!! I've been bad!!!:faint::faint:

12. Wellllllll, I'm going to plead insanity cuz I haven't gone a week without buying something since last October. After Christmas I said no more for awhile, but somehow I have purchased 5 new bags and many accessories since then. (bad bad bad outlet coupons.....and I also had to have the black inlaid peyton tote before they were nowhere to be found ;)) I've been building a pretty solid and diverse collection the past few years and do now feel that it's complete. I even have tons of accessory sets and each bag goes with one of them, so I'm probably going to stop buying anything for quite awhile. Unless I find the perfect green bag for a steal!

13. way too much... I need to start saving money :sad:

I like to go every other week. I need my coach fix. It's an addiction.

14. I buy something(s) once a month. I'm gonna try to cut back this year... we'll see how that goes!

15. I went 5 months with no purchases, then got 3 (tba tonight with a good story)
    I'm banned...I'm saving...